6

A little review~

Jeongin:*screaming* Jisung hyung! Help me!
Jisung:*screaming* Stop circling me! I'm dizzy!
Jeongin:*screaming* Help me first!
Jisung:*screaming* Help me Hyunjin!
Hyunjin:*laugh* No can do! Felix chase Jeongin more!
Felix:*excited to* Right on your command sir!

Continue~

Author p.o.v

Seungmin:*shouting* What do you mean?! I'm dancing on the right spot!
Hyunjin:*shouting* The right spot?! Is there where you were supposed to be?! You are supposed to be next to Jisung!
Seungmin:*shouting* I'm supposed to here! Why the hell did you keep saying I was suppose to be there?!
Hyunjin:*shouting* You are supposed to be here!

Shouts. Shouts is the only things that heard from the dance practice room that was used by Stray kids. They were practicing their position and suddenly a heated argument between Hyunjin and Seungmin are there. Shouting are heard here and there. No one seems wanting to back down. The others can't seem to interfere. Too scared if it will actually make the argument more heated or can't even get a say.

Bambam:*worried* Guys?
Jisung:*surprise* Bambam hyung?!

A word from one of their senior shut all  of them. Their face is still full of frustration but they still greet their senior.

Seungmin: Yes Bambam hyung?
Bambam:*worried* I heard shouting here, is everything okay?
Jeongin:*smile* Everything okay hyung.
Bambam:*worried* Everything fine Hyunjin, Seungmin?
Hyunjin:*bow* Everything fine hyung. Thank you for worrying about us.
Bambam:*sigh* Okay. If you have some problems, I hope you can solve it.
Felix: We will hyung.

Jisung: Now, you want to continue screaming or what?
Seungmin:*coldly* I'm gonna go first.

Seungmin left the dance practice leaving with a slammed door. The others look at Hyunjin wondering if he want to do the same thing as what Seungmin did.

Hyunjin:*growl* What?! Done looking?!
Felix:*sigh* What caused you guys to be screaming at eachother? It's just a position.
Hyunjin:*irritated* It's not just a position, Felix. A ruined position ruined everything. Do you want all of our hard work gone to trash because of one single position?!
Felix: I'm not saying that. What I try to sa-
Hyunjin:*cut Felix* Shut up. I don't want to hear any of you.
Felix: Bu-
Hyunjin:*shout* Shut up! Don't find me!

The same as how Seungmin did, Hyunjin go out with a slammed door leaving the three there confused of what have just gotten into their teammates.

Jisung:*confused* What happened to them? Seungmin is usually not that hot headed.
Felix: Hyunjin is strict about position but he doesn't usually raise his voice at us.
Jisung:*sigh* What have gotten into them? They argued loudly until Bambam hyung heard them.
Felix:*worried* Where would they go now?
Jeongin:*worried* Hyung, are they gonna be okay?
Felix:*sigh* Let's just hope for the best.

Seungmin is seated infront of his desk, papers filled of scribbles are scattered there. A pen in his hand and his head rested on the other. His head throb. His body is screaming to let it have some rest. Yet his mind is awake and refuse to have any rest even though it is his own body that needs it. Curses, groans, are thrown here and there. He can't seem to find the right words to be form to a sentence which will turn to a lyrics. His feet throb. His feet feels pain and tiredness. His shoes which supposed to protect his feet, is now suffocating it. Even after barefoot, his feet still ache. All his pain, all his tiredness, all his mind, are messing with him not letting him do the thing that he supposed to do.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin is seated alone on his shared room. His hand slowly messaging his forehead. He is regretting the fact that he raised his voice to Seungmin. These all expectations that are given to them make him go crazy knowing that Chan once told him to lead the others well. He never knows how to be a good leader. He looks up on Chan. He want to be a leader like how Chan did. He want to lead others like how Chan did. But a question pop up in his mind everytime he think of it, how did Chan take care of all of it by himself? He know that he will need the others help sooner or later yet something in him told him that he need to be Chan. The Chan that never asked others for help. The Chan who knows how to reassure others. The Chan who knows how to keep everything and everyone in line.

Jisung: Hyung, how is Changbin hyung?
Manager: The doctor said that he is getting better.
Jisung: So, has he woke up?
Manager: He hasn't but the chance of him waking up is higher now.
Jisung:*sigh in relief* Thank goodness.
Manager: I sent Chan your dance practice video just now.
Jisung:*nervous* What did Chan hyung said?
Manager:*smile* He said that you are doing great. You will be alright.
Jisung:*whisper* I hope it's true.
Manager: You said something Jisung?
Jisung:*shake his head* Nothing hyung. Felix is calling me. Talk later hyung.
Manager: Okay. Don't practice to hard.
Jisung: We know hyung.

Felix: Call my name?
Jeongin:*confused* Who? Jisung hyung?
Felix:*shrugged* I feel like someone called me.
Jeongin: It's just your imagination hyung. No one is here except us.
Felix: Where is Jisung by the way?
Jeongin: Jisung hyung is calling manager hyung.
Felix: About Changbin hyung conditions?
Jeongin:*shrugged* Maybe, it can also be about the album.
Felix: I want to visit Changbin hyung.
Jeongin: Me too, but we can't visit with Hyunjin hyung and Seungmin hyung like these.
Felix:*sigh* I know.
Jeongin: Hyung, should we help them?
Felix: Who? Hyunjin and Seungmin?
Jeongin: Yeah, I don't want to go back to dorm with a tight atmosphere.
Felix: We can't interfere much if they didn't reach out for us.
Jeongin: Yeah, hyung should we make a live?
Felix: Sure, it's better than sitting here looking at the ceiling.
Jeongin: Let's set it up hyung!

Jisung: What you guys doing?
Jeongin: Setting up for a live?
Jisung: Right now?
Jeongin:*worried* Can't we hyung?
Felix: Manager hyung said no?
Jisung: Nah, it's just that it so sudden.
Jeongin: Yeah, no one want to go back with that kind of atmosphere.
Jisung: I'll grab some snacks from the cafetaria.
Felix: Bring me the shrimps flavour!
Jeongin: I want cola! Thanks hyung.
Jisung:*sigh* These guys.

A week passed by them, practicing don't feel like the usual, when the three have a nice atmosphere around them, Hyunjin and Seungmin are being surrounded with a very tight atmosphere. They can't seem to talk it out. Their practice times which used to be a very exciting time, now is as tight as when they got lecture by their CEO. Because of the very tight atmosphere which radiated from the two, the three can't seem to enjoy their practice anymore.

Jisung have enough about these and drag Hyunjin back to the dorm. Telling Felix to tell their manager that they will end their practice right now.

Hyunjin:*try to escape* Let me go! Where are you taking me?! Let me go, I said!
Jisung:*growl**stare* And, I said, shut up and follow me. I have enough of your act so shut up and follow me.

Jisung is one of the member who rarely get mad or growl if it's not needed. Just one growl from Jisung, make Hyunjin shut up and follow in quiet.

Jeongin:*to Seungmin* Hyung, come with me.
Seungmin:*irritated* Where?
Jeongin: To dorm.
Seungmin:*confused* Why?
Jeongin: You need to end these with Hyunjin hyung today hyung. *beg* Please.
Seungmin:*unsure* I don't know.
Jeongin:*beg* Hyung, please. I don't want to go back with a very tight atmosphere. I don't want to practice with these kind of atmosphere already. Please hyung.
Seungmin: I- *sigh* I'll try.

Hyunjin:*unhappy* Why are we here?!
Seungmin:*unhappy* Why should we gather here?!
Jisung:*growl* Now, I wanna both of you to sit face to face and spill everything.
Hyunjin: What there more to spill?!
Jisung:*growl* Everything. Why you suddenly got that work up? Why you react to it that negatively? Everything. Spill everything and sorted it all out.

Seungmin and Hyunjin just sit in silence not wanting to sorted everything out. Seungmin want to tell them but he is too cautious of his pride that he can't make himself tell it.

The same goes with Hyunjin, he is too stone headed that he can't talk about it. Both of them just sit in silence glare coming out from its if their eyes.