The Six Princes of Wonderland Kingdom

(3rd POV)

A tall guy with (H/L) (H/C) hair walking elegantly with a black top hat with (F/C) highlights on his head as his black long cape swaying on his back.

He sat on the chair and take a teapot out of nowhere and pour to a teacup and drank it.

"Ah~,teas are the best".He said while drinking his tea.

This guy is none other than the Crown Prince of the Wonderland Kingdom,Prince (M/N) Wonders and also the older brother of the 6 sons of the King and Queen Wonders.

Suddenly a shadow loomed over the male blocking the sunlight as he look at the one who was responsible of it.

A tall male the same as him with long white hair tied into a low ponytail and red eyes glaring at him.

"A-ah,Roswell my dear brother, what do you need".He said nervously.

The male in front of him is his little brother the second prince, Prince Roswell Wonders.

He glared at (M/N) dark aura surrounding him.Then he smacked the crown prince's head with thick papers.

"Ouch!".The (H/C) haired male groaned.

"Why did you do that?!".He asked his brother.

"Why?,Why?!,can't you see that its time now!".Roswell shouted while shoving his pocket clock in front of the male.

"Ah-,what is it again?".(M/N) asked confused while sweat-dropping.Roswell face-palmed.

"Father requested our presence for a family meeting".He said.

"Ok,lets go now,we don't need Father to be disappointed".The crown Prince said.

"Father should be the disappointed in you since you are the only one who's late". Roswell mumbled thankfully the other male didn't heard it.

They walk and stopped,a large golden door with beautiful design on it,the crown prince pushed it.A large table with 7 seats.The other princes sat there as well as the King.It was elegant and beautiful,a person would kneel and be happy for the rest of their lives if they saw these.It will also make them cowered in fear with the powerful and royalty aura on them.

It alerted the people inside when the door opened.

"My son,I am glad you came here".The king said.

"I apologize Father for being late".(M/N) apologized then sat on his chair.Awkwardness was surrounding the room.

"*sigh*,just because I'm the King doesn't meant you are banned to talk".The king said then the whole room starts to get noisy as it turned into a fight.

"Hah?!,why are you accusing me of painting your white roses!".the male with red short hair with red eyes yelled at the male who looked like him bit with white hair and blue eyes.

"The only one here who likes red is you!,so I know who's the suspect!".the white haired male shouted at the red headed one as they start bickering at each other.

"Stop smoking,you insect!". Roswell shouted at his little brother.

"Shut your trap up,rat".Aiden said while blowing the smoke to Roswell's face.

"Ah!,disgusting!*cough*".Roswell coughed and screamed while Aiden smirked while Chess laughed.

The crown prince just drink his tea while the King sweatdrops.

"*cough*,we will discuss about it now".the king fake cough to gain the attention of his sons and thankfully they listened.

"You all are going to 'Prodigia Academy' to learn and study" The King announced making the 6 brothers shock.

"But I thought that studying here is enough"(2nd prince)

"They won't let me smoke there"(4th prince)

"Can I prank students there?!"(3rd prince)

"Do their cafeteria serves delicious tea?"(crown prince)

"Do they have dorm rooms,if they have,I want mine red!"(5th prince)

"Can I be friends with others"(6th prince)

"Alright,all of you be ready for tomorrow".the King said.

"Yes Father!".the 6 Princes answered.