Chapter 1: Shining Light

First actual chapter, wow, this is happening. I would also like to thank my readers, the support is amazing. so anyways back to the story

things to note:

~key stone: a stone that allows a trainer to mega evolve their pokemon
~dynamax ring: a device which allows trainers to dynamax/gigantamax their pokemon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun shined down brightly on a big and peaceful city, Porever City. People and pokemon are on the streets, mingling and socializing with all the people in the area. In a quite small -- well small mansion-wise -- mansion, a boy aged 18 was in his room petting his Scraggy as he watches his most recent performance from an underground dance competition. He wore a black printed hoodie with a magenta and black intricate design, black sweatpants, a white and black bead bracelet, and black converse. His hair almost reach his eyes, color of which is dark with few strands of blond to contrast, added to that were piercings of stars in each ear. The boy was handsome for sure, having a modest build and very tall, taller than people his age. For now, you may know who this is, the dark type gym leader himself....

"Park Jisung!"

The boy, Jisung, paused his video to call out, "Yes?!"

"Can you come down a moment?"

"Ok!" He replied back, before locking his phone and standing up. His pet scraggy stared at him sadly, if it could, it might be also pouting. He laughed at his pet's clingy nature then scratched its chin for a moment, "Don't worry I'll be back for more cuddles." His scraggy squeaked happily before sitting back at its place on Jisung's bed.

Jisung then calmly ran down the stars, meeting his father just before he leaves for his business. An expensive suit draped over his broad shoulders, dark hair similar to jisungs only with grey hair to show his age swiped back, and a two ring, a wedding ring and a ring that contains his mega key stone.

"You called for me?" Jisung asked, gaining the attention of hos father

"Ah! Yes. I need you to take charge on the gym, there is supposed to be a new Gym leader that's taking over the gym with you. I believe he's the one replacing Joy in the Gym, also specializes in fairy types. Make sure he feels welcomed."

'A new Gym leader?' Jisung said to himself, 'I didn't know Joy noona was about to retire.' He then nodded his head, mentally taking note of what he was to do.

"Good boy. Well I'm off now, hope you can get to know your new partner and get to work well with him," His father said, then left with his assistant and driver, off to his business, whatever business it is. To be honest, Jisung doesn't know what kind of business his father works; he hasn't seen where or how he works, but it is a good job right?

Pushing the thought aside, the boy decided to visit the gym and meet the newbie, he really hopes he's good as he gets. He suited up in the standard gym uniform (pic below for reference) and wore a black and magenta zipper hoodie, he wore red shoes, red and black patterned socks and black fingerless gloves, he wore his Dynamax ring and a Amulet which holds his own key stone. He ruffled his hair lightly before going to his gym.

 He ruffled his hair lightly before going to his gym