Part 1: Baby-Bakubro

One day Kiri, Denki, Midoriya and Mina were in the dorms common area when Aizawa comes in. "Hey Mr.Aizawa!" Mina says waving at the teacher. "Hello Mina, can you four go get the rest of your class" the sleepy man said in his usual sleep voice. The four did as told and rounded up their class.

Ones the full class minus Bakugo "We get everyone, except for Bakugo." Kiri said rubbing the back of his neck "Ya, he probably went out" Mina says. "Well actually Bakugo got hit by a quirk-" Aizawa said before being cut off by Kiri "Is he ok!?". "Yes he is fine, but the quirk made him into a child, were guessing he is around 4-6." Most of the class looked excited, I mean Bakugo being a child must be a dream. "How long will he be like that?" Midoriya asked "Three weeks to a month?" Everyone after that was said shouted "A MONTH". "Yes and Kirishima, Midoriya you are responsible for Bakugo, his parents would take him but they're out of town." Aizawa adds.

"Were is Bakugo?" Denki asked "Mic is bringing him." Just as Aizawa said that Mic walks in with a tiny sleeping Katsuki in his arms, he was rapt in a white blanket. When the class saw Bakugo the only thing they could think was 'how cute'.

Mic set Bakugo on the couch trying not to wake him up, but he did " where am I" the sleepy Katsuki said yawning, he got untangled form the blanket he was rapt in. He was in a big school uniform shirt and that was all. "Get him some close and take good care of him, remember he is still the same Bakugo you know." Aizawa said " I'm going to sleep." "Bye 1A!" Mic said walking out of the dorm.

(Kiri's POV)
"Hi baby Bakubro!" I said crouching down to his height "shut up, hair-for-brains!" Yep still the same Bakugo we know and love."Hey why don't we get him on some better close and then go shopping for him some close and shoes!" Mina says "Ya!" Midoriya seconds the idea. "Sure." I say looking at Bakugo "I don't want to go shopping!" The small Katsuki yells. "Katsuki, how about if you go shopping momma Mina will let you pick whatever toy you want in a toy shop!" Momma Mina says crouching down beside me, and Katsuki's face just lit up "YA!" The tiny Bakubro yells.

We got Bakugo one of Mina's hoodies( which was still really big on him) we walked to a close store (well I carried Bakugo on my hip because he was tired probably because of the quirk). Bakugo still had his quirk Mina said Aizawa sent her a email saying the quirk wouldn't affect his quirk like it didn't for his memory, but it made it a lot weaker, he could only make tiny explosion. I activated my quirk on my free arm so he could explode it (well try). Me, Mina, Midoriya, Denki and tiny Katsuki started looking for Katsuki some close.

Mina pick out a pink sweater with strawberry's on it with a white button up shirt under it and some black pants and a plane black T-shirt and some black basketball shorts, Denki pick him out a Pikachu hoodie with a gray T-shirt and gray basketball shorts and a Pikachu onesie , Midoriya picks a All Might onesie and a All Might T-shirt and Katsuki just didn't want to shop. We also got him some sneakers. After we paid Midoriya took mini Bakubro to get dressed, he picked the all black outfit, Momma Mina then kept her promise and took Katsuki to the toy shop.

Katsuki went to the back where the hero action figures were and got a All Might one off the shelf and handed it to Mina "This one?" Mina ask "Ya, pinky" "Katsuki!" Mina snaps "Say sorry"."Sorry" Bakugo says crossing his arms. Everyone also got Katsuki a toy. Denki got a coloring book and colors for Bakugo (and then rest of us) and Midoriya got him an Eraserhead ( Aizawa) action figure.

We paid and left back to the dorm.

( 701 words ·^· wow that's a lot )
^v^ part to soon
- Ukie 💗💗