||6||

"And you're all done" Grandma said as she finished the last piece of pin on my her her desired state.

"Thank you ba-chan!" I smiled and look at myself in the mirror. I wore a yukata in a white and purple flower print. My hair in a tight bun with a flower pin by the right side of it. I am satisfied with my current look.

I bowed down to her and packed up my stuff, getting ready to enjoy the rest of the day. The faint sound of festive music heard outside made me more excited.

I opened the door and saw Ace, hands almost reaching the knob when I opened it.

"There you are" he said and took back his hand, smiling afterwards. He wore a yukata in black with a red fire print while his right arm hanged on the right sleeve. His signature cowboy hat hanging by his nape, while hair loosly curled by the sides.

"Better close that mouth of yours before flies go in" he laughed while saying that, I then realized that he was talking about me so I turned away hiding my flared up face. I did it again.

He is well aware in his good body state.

"Shut up Ace, I was just thinking about how you looked ho- I mean cold in your yukata" I screwed up. Yeah I know. And guess what, he is enjoying it. He laughed harder this time. I bit the insides of my cheek and waited for him to finish his laughter.

"Really, you done now?"

"Aww, is little (Name) mad now?" he said in a baby voice which sounded too cute for me, so I turned around and face the way to the festival grounds before I say anything embarrassing again.

"Ugh, whatever!" I said but I was just hiding the fact that I am embarrassed so that he would stop "Wait for me (Name)!" he said, laughing still so I walked faster to avoid him and it turned into a game of tag suddenly. I ran further to escape him but to no avail, I could not even lose him.

It's so hard to run!

"Go away Ace, why are you running... After.. Me!"

"Because you're running away from me!" he shouted back at me, still running. When suddenly I didn't notice the crack in between the steps, and yeah you guessed it right. I tripped.

I'm falling...

Falling..

Falling?

Wait what?

I opened an eye, only to see that I were held by two strong arms. I quickly pushed myself away from him to catch my breath.

"You done now?" a chuckle escape his lips as he crossed his arms

He did not even break a sweat after all that running?!

"Yeah, yeah" I said then turned once again and walked towards the festival, Ace following from behind.

As we get near the festive sound grew closer and could hear better. The streets swarmed people, different food stalls and fun games etc.

I almost forgot about Ace, I turned around but he's nowhere to be found. A few moments passed, I felt light tap on my right shoulder so I turned to look at it. There stood Ace, holding a cute panda mask on his right hand and two candied apple on the left, offering me each. I noticed that he also bought a mask for himself, a funny looking one, which is strapped to the left side of his head.

I gladly took what he offered me, fixing the panda mask in appropriate place first so I can eat only holding the candied fruit. It's so sweet!

"Thanks, Ace!" I took another lick and bit a side, while Ace did so too.