3| showmance

♫♡♫

"Ah, push it. Push it real good."

♫♡♫

Y/n's pov
It's the start of a new week, and I'm walking with Finn in the car park. We see Rachel walking by herself and go up to her.

"Hi Rachel!" I say, she turns around smiling.

"Hey Y/n!" She smiles back at me. Okay, I know I said she was annoying, but I don't mind her at the moment. You see, if you ignore her ambition driven, crazy, shut the hell up side, she's actually quite funny and a good friend. After all, she did let me do the 'Don't Stop Believing' duet with Finn, and if you know Rachel, that's very out of character for her.

"Let me help you with that." Finn says, taking Rachel's suitcase.

"Thanks, Finn. You're so chivalrous." Rachel gushes. Finn gives me a confused look making me giggle.

"Sup losers." Puck says, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Rachel and Finn roll their eyes, walking off. I sigh, but I don't mind the company of Puck... even if that's controversial.

"Hey babe, I heard you singing in glee last week. You're like really good." He says, actually not being sarcastic.

"Thank you." I smile up at him, giving him a quick peck on the lips. This is what I mean about him being really nice when we're alone.

♫♡♫

"We are in line to be the most popular kids in the school over the next couple years." Quinn says to Finn, as Puck and I are standing with them.

"Yeah, I know." Finn sighs.

"Prom king and queen. Homecoming court royalty. I am not giving up those shiny crowns just so you can express yourself." Quinn explains.

"Look, you're making too big a deal out of this." Finn replies.

"Yeah, Quinn, I let my girl express herself and we're still the hottest 'it' couple. Also who's says we ain't winning Prom?" Puck says, putting his arm around me. Why is he being extra nice recently. Not that I'm complaining.

"Okay. Let's compromise. If you quit the club, I'll let you touch my breast." Quinn says to Finn, ignoring Puck.

"Under the shirt?" Finn asks.

"Over the bra." Quinn replies. She then looks over at Puck who's jaw is dropped.

"What is it now, Puckerman?" She asks.

"I'm just shocked, Y/n let's me do way more than touch her boobs." Puck smirks. I quickly slap my hand over his mouth.

"Ignore him." I say, giving him a death glare. I look away, in hopes they don't see how bright red my face is.

"Naw, are you blushing?" Puck says, playing with my ponytail.

"Anyways, our deal?" Quinn says, ignoring Puck once again.

"Yeah dude, honestly that's a bad deal... You can touch Y/n's boob if you really want." Puck chuckles. I gasp, pulling Puck away. I have eye contact with Finn just before I turn around to leave. Okay at least I'm not the the only one blushing.