Caught

"I thought I found the girl of my dreams at a strip club, Fuck it, I was wrong though"
------------------------------------------

They both walked into the bedroom at the same time pushing and shoving each other about, to try and get in first. Typical boy/ girl relationship type. They both stood still as they got in and a small gasp came from Nicki's lips. The room was so small, with a bunk bed to the wall.

The room looked fit for children rather then two fit, grown adults. Drake took a step forward and calculated his next move.

Drake:" You can take the top bunk."
Nicki:" Excuse you nigga you take the top. What happened to mothers raising gentleman?" *she asked herself*
Drake:" With hoes? It don't work like that baby girl. But if you insist on wanting to sleep at the bottom you can come join me anytime I don't mind." *he gave a boyish grin*
Nicki rolled her eyes:" Bitch ass nigga." *she murmured*

She shook her head and carried her luggages and walked outside as he closed the door behind her. There was no way she was sleeping with him, she didn't trust his ass at all, and it would make no sense as to why she would sleep with both eyes shut with her enemy right underneath her, pauz.

Damn here you go again always thinking of dutty sex positions, Roman roared of laughter. Shut it Nicki growled lowly and walked towards the opposite bedroom in front of her, where Chris and Rih were situated.
-
Rihanna:" No Nic, you know how I sleep I be all over the bed I'm not sleeping on the top bunk."

Nicki sadly gave in and reassured herself it was better to sleep in the same bedroom as her sister then her so called enemy, well he wasn't so called, he was and is her enemy... right? The sleeping arrangements ended up Nicki with Rih and Drake and Chris in the other room. Chris was pretty pissed, clearly for reasons as he wanted to sleep with his wife but he was reasonable and knew it would be better that Drake and Nicki didn't share a room.
-
The journey was like usual, fun and boring. Days went by and the same scenery was starting to engulf Nicki into a massive boredom, to the fact that she contemplated jumping to swim back to Tahiti. Yes boredom was that serious.
-
One day when the boat got close to dock, Nicki realised they weren't back in Spain, in fact they were approaching an island decorated with a bunch of black people, the familiar Caribbean music endorsed all around the dock and... WAIT, Nicki shouted in her head and she widened her eyes and turned towards Chris.

Nicki:" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?!" *she stated in disbelief*
Rihanna screamed realising:" AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHNO FUCKING WAY YO!" *her accent took over as she jumped up and down*

She jumped in to his arms and awaited for the boat to park at the dock. The girls were so excited they left the men to take care of bringing their suitcases off the boat, to which Drake complained about to Chris, and got off running and screaming, celebrating their arrival in none other then Jamaica.

Nicki although from Trinidad and Tabago and Rihanna from Barbados, Jamaica was where they had met and grown up with each other, where their family meshed and became one. They were infatuated with the idea and culture of Jamaica and nothing would stop them from enjoying their time here.

As soon as Nicki calmed down she motioned for a taxi and stopped one placing the bag that she was carrying, which was none other then her hand bag and got in sitting at the far left of the seat, Drake sat beside her then Rihanna and then Chris, once all their bags were secured in the trunk, they were headed for Nicki and Rihanna's family home.
-
The taxi drove them up to their destination and helped take their bags out of the trunk, while Chris prepared the amount of money to pay the taxi man.

Nicki was first to walk up to the metal door, with Rihanna following shortly behind her. They both decided to bang the door, knowing that their visit was a surprise Nicki wanted to tease her grandparents.