Dazai Y/n

Dazai Y/n

Also known as: Suicidal Maniac
                            Sorry-waste of good bandages

Birthday :Y/b/d

Age: 15

Gender: Female, Sorry if you're male :)

Height: 174 cm (Dazai's height in Dark Era)

Likes: Suicide, Yuji, Beautiful Women/men, (Your likes)

Dislikes: Dogs, (Your dislikes)

Cursed Technique: (idk what to name so-) No longer human (人間失格, Ningen Shikkaku); She inherited in her Anscesor, Dazai Osamu's No longer human that can nullify other's Cursed Techniques by Skin contact.

Others:
-to be revealed-

Occupation: Student, Jujutsu Sorcerer

Y/n is a young girl who have (h/l), dark (h/c) hair and narrow dark (e/c) eyes.

For her attire, (just like Dazai) She wears long sand-colored trench coat dons beige pants, dark brown shoes, and has bandages wrapped around her entire body; only her face, hands, and feet are left uncovered.

Her Uniform:

(This is the colored one)

(If you don't like it, You can change it

(If you don't like it, You can change it. Idk how to draw a bandages so pls bear with my ugly drawing :) )

Personality: Y/n is usually lazy and always unproductive and slacking off. Despite that, she has shown a sharp wit, deducing all the unlikely situations. She has complete confidence no matter what type of situation she is dealing with, be it combat or simply bad situations she created in the first place. In most occasions, Y/n is overly dramatic,s he takes most of her actions as a joke, and, although they are very thought out plans, she does not credit herself for most of what she has done. Y/n likes to tease anyone and everyone if it means that he can get a laugh out of it. (Just like Dazai :))

She is a suicide maniac, often trying to commit suicide in comical manners but oftentimes failing. She, in particular, wishes to commit double suicide with a beautiful woman/man. but strangely enough, she could not die no matter how hard she tried.

---------------
Dazai!Reader x JJK
Sometimes OOC
---------------

---------
That's all, If you don't like the drawing, you can change it :)

Bye bye, Hope you have a great day!