Prologue

2 years ago...

"Parts of his face are badly burnt so we are required to start with the facial surgery.".

Min Yoongi, the young man helped Jeon JungKook out of the burning car after the explosion and he turned to see JungKook's face.

Yoongi and JungKook went to a plastic surgeon after a few months living together, to do something about JungKook's face after both of them noticed that it was looking bad.

"Can you change my voice as well?", JungKook asked and the surgeon nods while Yoongi approached him.

"Are you sure you want this? I mean.. think of your life.", Yoongi said and JungKook held his hand.

"You saved me, Yoongi... and I think it's time for me to happy too. So yes. I want to do it.", JungKook said with a smile and Yoongi nods.

"I'll be waiting for you and your new looks, JungKook.", Yoongi said.

", Yoongi said

Meanwhile

Kim NamJoon was waiting by the aisle with his good friend, Kim Jiwon, also known as Bobby.

Then, he sees Jeon Jeongguk walking down the aisle with a smile across his face.

"You look dashing, babe.", NamJoon whispered into Jeongguk's ear and Jeongguk held his hand while they turned to the priest.

"I can't believe that we're getting married.. If only JungKook were to see this.", Jeongguk whispered and NamJoon sighed before nodding at him.

"I agree babe. But it's okay. I'm sure JungKook is happy for us.", NamJoon said and Jeongguk smiled while they continued to be happy with each other at their own wedding.