✔Challenges

Why does God allow challenges in our lives?

Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.

James 1: 2-4

Are some challenges too small to bother God with?

Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help.

Psalms 37:5

What has God given me to help face my challenges?

"Be strong and courageous. Be careful to obey all the instructions Moses gave gave you. Do not deviate from them, turning either to the right or to the left. Then yoj will be successful in everything you do. Study this Book of Instructions ( the BIBLE) continually. Mediate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and and succeed in all you do. This is my command- be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your Godvis with you wherever you go."

Joshua 1:7-9

Then David continued " Be strong and courageous and do the work. Don't be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. He will see to it that all the work related to the Temple of the LORD is finished correctly.

1 Chronicles 28: 20

Note

Challenges are there to help us trust God in every step of  the way. Through trusting him it strengthens our faith in him. God is bigger than all  challenges and problems.

JESUS LOVES YOU!