THE DARK WORLD

DARK...It was tenebrous. My world was DARK. Liberation? I had none of it. NONE. Well, you can verbally express that I didn't have permission to even breathe independently. It wasn't my mistake. It wasn't. I got abducted when I was around 3 years old because my family couldn't pay the debt for a long time, like an authentically long time, some 3-4 years.

But, anyhow, how was it my fault? What did the debt get to do with me? Why did I get deprived of my liberation? I would even watch other people who were abducted, even die in front of me if they failed to carry out the orders. To be veracious, I was 13 years old and I still hadn't visually perceived the head of the people who abducted me. Every person abducted would be put in a dark room without any windows or anything. We were given food and water only two times a day.

I missed the colors, the colorful world outside. The only color I could visually perceive was BLACK. Ostensibly, there was a girl who was put in the room adjacent to mine. We started talking. She was one year older than me. After some days of verbalizing, we became best friends. We were called to do all sorts of things there, from doing manual labor to poisoning someone.

Since I was abducted at such a small age, I commenced to forget what was right or wrong. I commenced forgetting the image of what my mother looked like. I never ever even got to see what my best friend looked like. We could only listen to each other's voices. She told me about her family and how much she missed them. She was abducted when she was 7.

Have you ever felt like you are deprived of liberation, but even if you are given that liberation back, you still didn't have anything with you? Yes, that's exactly hat I felt. I hoped that one day we could go out. But, even if we went out, there was no one I could go to. I didn't know which country or place we were in neither I recollected any faces of my family members. I often queried myself about what I had done wrong. If I had been given the option of being born or not being born, I would have definitely preferred not being born.

I WANT MY FAMILY BACK.

I WANT TO SEE THE COLORFUL WORLD AGAIN.

I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL AND STUDY.

I WANT TO EAT DELICIOUS FOOD.

I NEVER WANTED SOMETHING SO DESPERATELY BEFORE.

I WANT TO ESCAPE. 

I NEED TO ESCAPE.

I WILL ESCAPE.