02. Tea Time

Ha Na's POV

Dowan left earlier because he needs to attend their team's practice. I found out that he's also part of the univerity varsity team. Nam Joo Hyuk is the only one I knew because he's famous in this university, but Dowan is cute too! And he asked for my number before leaving. Hihi.

Anyway, Joo Hyuk is still here with us in the library, he's just sitting in front of Suzy. It seems like he's having fun even though Suzy is not talking to him.

"Joo Hyuk, if you don't mind me asking. Why are you still here instead of practicing?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"Ah, it's okay. They know that I won't be attending today's practice. I have enough reason to stay here. I mean, I can stay here forever with Suzy."

OMG. He is so whipped!

"Bold of you to assume that I want to stay here forever with you."

"Oooh, sorry. I can't help but see myself spending the rest of my life with you." Joo Hyuk said smoothly.

OMG. OMG. OMG.
I want to pull Suzy's hair right now. Any girl would want to switch positions with her.

"Ha Na, I need to arrange the books. Talk to him if you want to." Suzy stood and walked away from us.

"So? What is your plan?" I teased Joo Hyuk.

"Is she like that to all men?" He asked as his gaze followed her.

"There's a reason why she's acting like that towards men, but believe me, she's a good person. She's more than a pretty face. She's intelligent, kind and very loving. Total package. You won't ask for more. I swear."
Do I sound like I'm selling her to him? Well yeah, she's been a man hater all her life. It's not the first time that someone showed interest to her, but all of them are cowards. No one pursued her, and I feel like Joo Hyuk is not like them. I can see that Joo Hyuk is completely whipped for her so I'm taking this chance. Haha.

He nodded his head while smiling so I think, my plan is working well.

"Are you available on Saturday?" He suddenly asked.

"Are you asking for my availability or Suzy's?"

"Uhm both? Because I know she won't come if I will ask her."

"Hmm. Smart."

"We have a game on Saturday against Kirin University. I'm wondering if you could come with Suzy?"

"If you will reserve four seats in front row, then we will come."

"Deal!" He exclaimed. "But why do you need four seats?"

"Suzy will only come, if we're with our other two besties."

"I see, okay. See you on Saturday, 8:00 AM. Just contact Dowan when you get there." He said bye and walked out of the library after getting what he wanted.

***

***

5:30 PM @ Starbucks

Suzy's POV

"Okay, please spill the tea Kang Ha Na." Steph ordered.

"You're so impatient Stephanie Lee." Ha Na laughed as she took out her phone and handed it to Steph and IU.

"OMG!" Steph and IU squealed at the same time.

I got curious so I snatched the phone from their hands, and there I saw the picture of that man, Nam Joo Hyuk smiling while staring at me.

I glared at Ha Na who seems unbothered about what she did.

"Tell us the whole story Kang Ha Na!" IU demanded.

I don't know why I am friends with them. Ugh. They are pain in my head sometimes.

"Okay, so it turned out that the guy who's staring at Suzy in the library, is the one and only Nam Joo Hyuk." Ha Na continued.

"You're making it sound like he's a famous person." I complained.

"He is!" They said in chorus! Some of the customers in Starbucks looked on where we are because these girls are so loud.

"Okay, why are you mad? I don't know him so I don't think he's that famous." I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my iced americano.

"Whatever, Suj. Continue Ha Na." Steph said with obvious excitement in her voice.

"So as I was saying, the creepy guy, according to Suj is Nam Joo Hyuk. And he's with another cutie, who happened to be a part of the varsity too, his name is Dowan. They approached us, and Dowan introduced himself first, he asked for Suj's name and she rolled her eyes at him. So I stepped in to introduce her to them. I noticed that Joo Hyuk is taking a mental note of Suj's name. I'm telling you, he's so whipped for Suj!
When Dowan left for practice, I was left with Joo Hyuk and Suj. Joo Hyuk just stared at Suj the whole time while smiling!" Ha Na told them before sipping her chamomile tea.

This time, I stepped in before Steph and IU can make any comment.

"Ha Na, you forgot to tell them that he is so annoying." I argued.

"Nah ah. Annoying for you, but not for me or for all of the girls." Ha Na shook her head. "C'mon Suj, he literally told you that he wants to spend the rest of his life with you! Any girl would want to switch positions with you!"

"WHAT THE HELL! BAE SUZY WAKE UP." Steph said loudly.

"OMG. THE BAE SUZY AND THE NAM JOO HYUK." IU exclaimed.

"Seriously, Suj. Listen to me. Every girl wants Nam Joo Hyuk's attention and he's giving it to you. Give him a chance!" Steph insisted.

"Nah, I don't need a man in my life." I said before standing. "I have to go. I need to feed Damon."

I left them in the cafe. I'm not mad at them but the conversation is very uncomfortable. I don't need a man in my life. Boys are the worst. No one can change my mind.

***

Author's Note:

I'm revising this in english so everyone could understand. My grammar is not perfect but I hope you would enjoy this fanfic/au as much as I enjoy writing this.

You can read the whole story in twitter @babebysuj ❤️