Only You.

I was sitting alone at the bar after my friend ditched me to go flirt with rich men. Tonight is some art gallery thing that my parents were invited to and I of course had to come in their honor considering they are always out of town.

I brought my best friend Lynn but she is obviously in another world right now.She was always more bold and daring than myself.

So as I said before, I'm sitting alone at the bar with a glass of some mixed drink that the bar tender made for me. As I was sitting on the uncomfortable stool, I did some people watching and saw this very tall handsome man walk by me. He gave me the chills but I don't know why. He didn't even have to say anything, it was just the way he glanced at me.I knew by the way he walked with his head held high that he was trouble.

I shook the feelings of the guy off and tried not to think about him.I decided to get up and have a look at some of the paintings and make myself look like I am interested.

I walked over to a painting of two people standing on top of the earth. I don't understand it so I begin to stare so I could maybe come to some conclusion.

I was taking a sip of my drink when I saw someone stand next to me. I looked over and saw the tall boy with brown curly hair and beautiful eyes. I tried to not let him know I was looking at him because that would of been awkward.

"This is a lovely painting, isn't it?" he asked with his husky british accent.

"It would be better if I could understand it." I said and he laughed a little.

"Its about two people over coming the odds of being together." he said which made me smile.

"How did you know that?" I asked amazed. This painting could mean so many things and he is confident that he is correct.

"The description." he said and this time we both let out a little laugh.

"I'm Harry." he said putting out his right hand out for me to shake. I took it and noticed how big and soft they were.

"Lauren.''

"Your American?" He asked and I nodded.

"So Lauren, what's a pretty girl like you doing alone?" he asked getting dangerously close to me. I stepped away and he let a smirk rise on his face.

"I'm here in my parents honor." I said and he nodded then moved closer to me.

"Let me guess." he whispered into my ear, "your parents are rich, you get everything you want and your life couldn't get any better." he added which made me annoyed. Just because my parents are rich dosnt mean I get everything I want. Honestly my life isnt even that easy either . I rolled my eyes and walked back over towards the bar and sat down and ordered another drink.

A few moments later Harry sat down next to me and stared.

"What's your problem?" I asked and he let one of his husky laughs come out of his mouth again.

"I told my self that if I ever met a beautiful girl like you, I would never let her go." he said while staring into my eyes the whole time. I blushed and got embarrassed.

"Come on love." Harry said then pulled me back over to another painting. He put his arm around my torso tightly and pulled me close to him.

The rest of the night Harry took me through every painting and explained to me what he thought they meant. He was a very intelligent man and he kept me interested.

At the end of the night he ended up getting my number. I didn't even say yes to him getting my number he just stole my phone from my purse.

I went and found Lynn and told her what happened. She didn't seem as happy as I was.