Sentinel

As I step foot into Sentinel again, it was still loud and alive as usual, people buying meat, buying items, trading with others, and chatting. I had to go through Dorgan's line since it was so long, so I could get to the Sentinel Dungeon, so I could turn in this criminal. I entered the jail area and headed my way to the Jailer.

"I see you've caught somebody!" He smiled as he got off against the wall and walked towards my way. 

"Yup, he's feisty, so be careful." I joked.

"I can handle him." He chuckled. I followed him through a door that led to the prison cells, it was pretty loud in there, maybe louder than the center of Sentinel. Prisoners shouting to be let out, beating each other up and some were just sleeping. He opened a cell with another criminal in there, I expected he would try and escape, but he didn't. He had black clothing and a dark cowl. He just sat there grinning, observing me and the Jailer. I took out my sword readying myself to fight the mysterious man in the cell, but he didn't do anything. "Don't worry, he doesn't try to escape ever when I open the cell, he just sits there staring at us, grinning. I caught him myself, he was extremely hard to capture." He reassured me. I put away my sword and asked,

"What weapon does he use? Why doesn't he want to escape?"

"He's an assassin, so he uses a dagger. I don't know why he doesn't try to escape, he can escape any moment with his stealth and lock manipulation." The Jailer answered.

"Strange," I said looking at the assassin puzzled.

"Well, let me get your silver." The Jailer said walking towards a wall that secretly opens, I tried following him, but he told me to stay out. "Ah, ah, ah! You have to stay out, just in case, ya know?" 

"I understand," I said stepping back. He re-emerged from the room with a small sack of silver.

"Here ya go." He said putting the sack into my hands. 

"How much silver is in here?" I asked.

"30 silver." My eyes widened and put the sack in my pocket.

"Thank you very much." I thanked the man.

"No need to thank me, I have to thank you! Now this realm can be safer." He said smiling. I smiled back and started to head out of the prison cell area, I looked back and saw the assassin grinning at me. I left the dungeon and decided to sell my trinkets. 

"Good day, merchant," I smiled.

"Hello hello! What do you have to sell me today!" He asked.

"I have these trinkets to sell, I also found an Idol of Forgotten for you," I answered.

"Ooh, I'll take these off your hands for 24 silver." He looked at my trinkets and back at my face.

"Deal!" I gave him my trinkets and he paid me the 24 silver. I now have 73 silver, I can buy a lot with this. When I stepped out of the merchant's room, I overheard a conversation near the benches mentioning the Sea of Dust, that it has trinkets galore, so much to explore, the tower of the monks, the Giant's Staircase, Renova Town, the Burial Grounds, ruins, Emeraldstone Tavern. I had to go to the Sea of Dust, so I asked the person who was mentioning it where it was. "Hello, I overheard your conversation about the Sea of Dust, can you tell me how to get there?" I asked the man. He had a red book in one hand and had a red robe, similar to the merchant.

"Oh, uh, it's right up those stairs," He said pointing to the stairs near the merchant's room.

"Thanks," I said as I started to walk away. I climbed the stairs and was at the back entrance of Sentinel, it was all sand. I observed from where I was, but there wasn't much to observe, except the tower in the distance.