Ms. Bhalla?All the time?!

Shaurya Sabarwal was sitting in his cabin reading a certain novel but his mind was somewhere else.He remembered how a certain girl who happened to be one of the most attentive and intelligent students of the class was not paying attention to his lectures today and had worry lines all across her little face.
He was already disturbed these days as her thoughts clouded his mind all the time and now,her worried face this morning disturbed him more.

Was there any problem? Did her brother in law do something again? Was it about studies? Was her sister ok? Did he do something wrong again? Was she upset with him over something? Does she not find him worthy enought to share her problems,even after he helped her so many times when she landed herself in trouble? All these thoughts clouded his mind.

He wanted to ask her about her problem but his ego did not allow him to do so and even if he asked her keeping his ego aside, he was not sure wheather she will tell him or not.

No matter how much he tried to deny, but it was true that this certain girl whose mere presence irritated him to the core once,the girl whom he hated in the beggining,the girl whom he wanted to throw out of his institute once,has become important for him.

Things were diffrent now.From past few days,his heart wanted to be with her all the time,it wanted to pacify her in need,to save her form all the troubles she landed herself into,to care for her,to protect her,to save her from all the problems.

BUT WHY?- he himself did not know.

But one thing he knew,she is not going to leave his mind and heart anytime soon or maybe never.She will make him mad one day.

The riverie of his thoughts were broken by a knock on the door.