𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*

9:42 ➤                                        📶 LTE 35%

olivia 🔫                                          ⚪️
would like facetime...

       ⏰                                             💬
remind me                                message

[ decline ]                                 [ accept ]

☹︎

[ accept ]

☹︎

"can i help you?" i say once the familiar brunette pops up on my screen with a wicked smile.

"i miss you, june." olivia pouts to the camera.

"shut up, clingy! i saw you less than an hour ago."

"yeah, but that was a whole hour ago!" she whines and drags out the "o".

i playfully roll my eyes at her antics. i set my phone down on my desk and proceed to tie my hair up with a scrunchie.

"you look stunning with your hair up." olivia blurts out, catching me by surprise.

i giggle nervously, "huh?"

"i said," olivia repeats, but much louder this time. "you look stunning with your hair up."

i take a big gulp before saying, "i heard you the first time, but i don't know how to respond to compliments properly."

"don't worry, i'll teach you." olivia winks.

i go wide-eyed in panic and end up hanging up the call. i lock my phone and throw it on my bed. i pace up and down the small sliver of space i have in my messy room in front of my bed, with my hand on my heart.

i don't know if it's the shaking of my hands or the rapid beat of my heart, but i'm definitely nervous. and i'm freaking out.

ithinkimighthaveateenytinycrushonoliviaandimaylikeidkijustthinkshe'sreallyprettyandfunnyandtalentedandshetotallydoesn'tgivemebutterlfiesinthetummyANDOHMYGODIDOLIKEHERJUNIPERYOUIDIOTIDKWHATTODODOITELLHERNONOICAN'TIHAVETOTEXTTHEGROUPCHAT.

okay.

i reach over my bed to pick up my phone, turning the case over to see the screen light up with a call from olivia.

☹︎

9:56 ➤                                        📶 LTE 27%

olivia 🔫                                          ⚪️
would like facetime...

       ⏰                                             💬
remind me                                message

[ decline ]                                 [ accept ]

☹︎