Chapter - 1

~ Rory's POV ~

" Wake Up! Wake Up! Wake Up!" ,Ky said.

" Go away" ,I said as I pull the blankets over my head. " We have to get ready." , she said. " No I killed three targets last night, let me rest." ,I said. " Rory! We're going to my hometown remember!" she said. " ugh" ,I exclaimed. " AURORA!" ,she screamed. I bolted up. " Kyla don't ever call me that." , I said. " I am sorry but it's the only thing that would get you up. Grab your bags and get dressed." ,she said.

I sigh..

My name is Rory, better known as Sapphire Rose. Let's just say ..I take out people who need to be taken out. Rapists, Murderers, anything along those lines. That girl Kyla, that's my best friend. My ride or die. I have her back and she's got mine. Kyla was raised by...well a very dangerous family. The Blackwoods to be exact. Never heard of them? Well they are a Mafia Family.

I know I know, an assassin getting tangled in mafia affairs. So cliché.

But hell I've been tangled in the mafia since they killed my parents and my brother. He was gone and there was no bodies other than my parent's but there was so much blood.

Also if your wondering why I don't like being called Aurora.. well only my parents ever called me that. Everybody else I knew called me Rory, so when my parents were killed I never allowed anyone to call me Aurora ever.

Kyla finally leaves my room and I get changed. I dressed in a black crop full sleeved top and a skinny jeans. After I get changed I grab my bag and toss it over my shoulder..

" RORY!? YOU READY?!" , Kyla asked.

I head out of my room.

" Quit with your hollering you banshee." I said .

" Bitch" ,she said.

"Hoe" , I said.

" Skank." ,she said.

" Slut" ,I said.

We both stare each other down before we start laughing.

" Let's go dummy" , Kyla said. We head out.

As we're in her car she starts up conversation.

" So who'd you kill?" ,she asked. " Two human traffickers and a Rapist." ,I said. " Fucking pigs" ,she said. " you have no idea. So tell me about what the hell I'm walking into." ,I said.

Ky starts laughing.

" Okay so, there's my parents who are great. Their names are Kaleia and Andrew but my dad goes by Andy. Then there's my brothers. It's best to just stay out of their way." , she said .

"Why? " , I asked. " Because I don't need you killing one of them." ,she said. " Why would I- " ,she cut me off and said " Their are kind of a lot when it comes to women.." " Okay..." ,I said. "So there's Kingston, he's the oldest out of us all. Then Austin. Don't tell the others but he's kinda my favourite, mainly cause he's the only one with a little bit of respect towards women. And then it's Kaden. He can be a bit much. He's the flirtiest of them all but he's dorky when you get to know him. And finally there's Ajax. He's the youngest of the boys. He's the sweetest too but don't let that fool you, it's how he gets to girls." ,she said .

" Wow...I think I'll just steer clear then. A few words here and there should do but other than that, I'll stay to myself thank you." ,I said.

Kyla laughs. Finally we make it to the airport and we get onto my jet. That's right bitches I have my own jet!