Prologue

Are you important enough to make a difference in someone's life? 

That's the question we all at some point want to know the answer to . 

If I'm no longer in your life will there be a difference ?

***

In the Summer of 1943, Albus Dumbledore was awakened from his daily nap at his desk from the sound of Fawkes singing . This was not however what seemed out of place at first , there was a strange sensation in the air.

It was so subtle that it was almost not noticeable at all to anyone but the most powerful .
Albus Dumbledore sat up as he sensed a shift in the magic of Hogwarts, warning bells were slowly ringing in his head -for you see the last time a shift happened ,Tom Riddle had been studying at  Hogwarts.
Summoning an old book that laid before the sorting Hat and his Pensieve, he watched patiently as the pages began to flip.

Finally after an what seemed like an eternity, the worn old pages came to a stop on a new page with only one name on it in Gold-

Aleena Matthew 

An address was scribbled on it in microscopic language- 23 PRIVET DRIVE . 

At That Dumbledore straightened, a witch this close to Harry Potter's House was not a good sign. He wondered for a moment if they had met yet, though that was not likely as currently Harry Potter was attending The Quidditch World Cup with the Weasleys.

Musing for a while, he gracefully arose and prepared for a journey. 

Minerva would be busy as summer was coming to a close and Hogwarts would open again for another year besides it  seemed wise enough  to make a house call to 23 PRIVET DRIVE.

written - 18.04.21