Meeting Again

Quackity's POV

I let out a heavy sigh as my metal axe fell to the floor. I had just fought and lost a battle against Technoblade, if only i had swung earlier i would have won.I let one tear roll down his cheek as I looked in the mirror at the scar. "Jeez that's like the size of my hand" I said as i traced my hand from my lip to eye and winced at the pain. Instead of treating it im going to leave it i think its bad-ass personally.

2 hours later

I set up all the security for my casino before closing and locking the door and finding out it was raining "Great just what i needed tonight" I said stepping into the rain

"Well well well if it isn't my sugar pumpkin i see you've been working that ass" 

"Go away Glatt i'm not in the mood right now" I spat at the taller male.

"Awww that's a pity" Glatt teased.

"What do you want anyway you ram bastard" I said

"Whoa! Calm down pumpkin its just me" 

"Yeah and you kind of ruined my life sooooo yeah you're bastard to me until you redeem yourself" i said scowling at him. He slowly started floating his way towards me and i stepped back. He reached to my face and braced for impact, but then i felt his hand slowly run across my scar and i calmed down but winced slightly at the pain.

"Who did this to you Q?" Glatt said his voice laced with concern.

"Oh um techno i got into a fight with him and he won obviously..heh" I messed with my sleeve in embarrassment and Glatt started caressing my cheek and kissed it gently making me blush slightly. 

"Give me the word and i send him to the afterlife with me alright sugar?" he said as he placed his arms on my shoulders and connecting his hands behind my head. (Don't know if that made sense XD) 

"Y-yeah course i will" My face was bright red and i could tell Glatt knew because he was smirking at me. I pushed him away from me in anger.

"Stop trying that shit with me Glatt it won't work i'm doing this for my casino not for us" I said scowling at him. His face seemed to fade into a sadder face and sighed.

"Yeah I know Q don't need to keep reminding me but a ghost can dream" He started to float alongside me as we arrived at my house since Glatt wanted to move in and im not that heartless. I mean the man was living in a gym for god sake. I opened the door to my house and Glatt floated in and laid on the couch because i could tell he was tired. I went the make a drink and turned around to see him asleep so i pulled a blanket over him and sat down next to him slowly so i didn't wake him up.

1 Hour Later

I felt my eyes get heavy as i turned the TV off and covered myself with some of the blanket and let myself fall asleep 

Glatt POV

My eyes slowly opened up to see Quackity asleep. He wouldn't mind if i cuddled him right? Nah. I slowly crawled over to him, wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest as my eyes closed. I felt arms wrap around me as a smile formed on my face and i fell asleep

Words: 594 

Hope this was okay see y'all next chapter!!!

-Ash