Wee Sing

When I was younger, I had a lot of favorite movies. One of them was a series made for kids called "Wee Sing".

If you don't know what that is, it's a franchise of movies for kids with their favorite songs they can sing and dance to.

They made a lot of movies. I watched only three of them.

Two of them I love and one I didn't like as much.

One of them was called "Wee Sing in Sillyville". It was this movie about they two children called Lori and Scott who get transported into their coloring book.

This character called Sillywhim brought them there. The townsfolk won't talk to each other because of their color. They USED to talk to each other but now they won't.

Another one was "The Marvelous Musical Mansion". It's about these brothers Alex and Benji and their neighbor Kelly who go to their great uncle Rubato's mansion. There are a lot of music references. The music boxes come to life. One night, some of the music boxes' items go missing.

The last one I want to talk about is "Big Rock Candy Mountain". I don't know the exact plot. There was only one thing I didn't like about it. This character called Little Bunny Foo Foo.

I remember watching this in daycare, and I would cry when they showed him. The other kids was scared of him too. I had nightmares for a few years.

My mom told me I watched the others, but I don't remember that much. I just liked Sillyville and Musical Mansion more.

You can watch these on YouTube. A user named "Nostalgia Done Right" uploaded almost all of the Wee Sing movies.

Hope you guys enjoyed! Feel free to ask any questions I didn't answer in this chapter!