34

you woke up from your nap and checked the time to see that it was 8:30

"oh shit we still need to get ready" you mumbled to yourself.

"Eren wake up its almost time for the party" you said tossing a shoe to wake him up.

"ughh what time is it." eren says while rubbing his eyes.

"Its 8:30 we need to hurry up" you said looking through our suitcase for something to wear.

Eren got out of bed slowly and made his way to his suitcase to find something to wear.

You decided on wearing this:

You went to the bathroom to take a quick shower

You went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once you were done eren went right into the shower after.

You finished getting ready and eren was still putting his clothes on. You checked the time and saw that it was 9:10. You laid back into the bed waiting for eren to be done.

Eren finally finished so you put on your shoes and you both made your way out.

You called an uber to take the both of you to the party.

"Baby i have a challenge for you tonight" eren says digging his pocket for something.

"uhh ok what is it" you said curiously

"this" he says showing you two pills one of them being blue and the other being pink

"what the hell is that" you said looking at the pills.

"they're viagra... for the both of us" eren says smirking

"ok...whats the challenge supposed to be"

"the challenge is once we take these we have to go throughout the whole night without touching each other, and whoever loses has to do whatever the other person wants for the whole day tomorrow."

"mhm ok seems easy your on pretty boy" you said grabbing the pill and swallowing it.

"oh dont be so sure baby i know you cant resist me" eren says whispering in your ear

He backs up and holds the pill in between his teeth the swallowing it and sending you a smirk after.

"we'll see who wins by the end of the night" you said

"im gonna keep track of the time to see how long it is before your all over me" eren says

You both arrive at the house where the party is at and you make your way inside. You walk to the back and look for the drinks.

"One last kiss before the challenge starts" eren said holding up his cup like it was a toast

"good luck prettyboy" "good luck baby" you both said pecking each other on the lips.

The party had beem going on for a while and the viagra had most definitely kicked in as well as all the alcohol in your system too. You were dancing with some friends you made and you saw eren at the table playing beer pong.

He was staring at you dancing. You decided to tease him a bit. You started grinding on the girl you were dancing with while keeping eye contact with eren.

You saw his face turn a light shade of pink as you continue to dance. Soon the song ended and you went to go get another drink.

You felt someone come up behind you. You turned around and saw that it was eren staring at you with a dark face.

"hey babe you enjoying the party?" you ask innocently

"yeah i am.. i see your enjoying it too" he says

"mhm yeah its so much fun" you said sitting on the counter top

Eren stepped closer so he was standing in between your legs so close that he was almost touching you.

"dont forget you said we cant touch each other, you dont want to lose now dont you" you said batting your eyelashes at him.

"mmm baby i know my rules" eren says in a deep and low voice

"you just make sure you follow them" he says as your lips were inches away from each other.

"ayo eren where did you go" you heard someone ask

"oh there you are- oh shit my bad bro" they said seeing how close you and eren were

"nah bro your good" eren said backing away from you slowly while keeping eye contact.

Eren walked away with his friends and you made your way back to yours.

Ngl you were so close to losing back there. If his friend wouldnt have been looking for him you would have lost 100%. Now all you have to do is keep yourself distracted which is pretty hard considering the fact you took that pill and have a decent amount of alcohol in your system.

You went back to your friends and danced some more.

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE" you heard someone yell

You and your friends went to go see who was playing and decided to join in as well.

You saw eren and his friends sitting on the opposite side of you and your friends. You sent him a small wink as he smirked at you with low eyes. You could tell he had been smoking with how low and red his eyes were.

The first round of spin the bottle went good you had to kiss some random girl and eren had to kiss johnny. It was funny because Johnny was trying to avoid the kiss at all costs as eren was chasing him trying to kiss him.

"Alright this next round is going to have a twist " some random girl said

"whoever it lands on you have to go in the bathroom together, kinda like 7 minutes in heaven but your in a bathroom and its gonna be for 10 minutes." she explained with a smirk on her face.

You were the first person to spin. It kept spinning till it landed on Eren

hmm guess its my lucky day

You both walk to the bathroom and before you could even close the door good you felt eren pull you in for a kiss. The kiss turned into a heated make out session.

"Seems like you lost prettyboy" you said in between kisses

"I dont even care anymore I need you y/n."