Main Story Summary

A/N: There will be spoilers presented in this theory. If you have not finished this game, or even heard of it before, you should probably leave. If you do not wish to see the summary, skip to page 2.
________________________________
Five Night's At Candy's (FNAC) is a game where a little girl witnesses a murder while playing Hide and Seek with one of the victims. She then sees the victims in full body animatronic suits in her room trying to kill her due to trauma. The thing is, it is not just her imagination. It's real. With the help of a spirit guide that her mom made her, she eventually gets better, and the monsters stop appearing. Now age 17, she goes back to the place where she witnessed the murder with her father, her stepmom, and her little stepbrother that she cares dearly for, to face her fear of ever going back there. To her horror, she finds that the animatronics are there, preforming on stage. Her brother starts going towards the animatronics pushing past the other kids in his way. His sister was to frozen with shock and fear to call after him. The rat lifted him up, and...
Almost killed him.
Mary goes on to work as a security guard in a storage unit, only to find that those dreadful monsters, and ones that she's never seen before, are up and running, trying to reach her.