MagMart's odd costumers

It was 2 PM, a time a certain employee despised the most. It was just after rush hour where some people would try to snag a heated chicken right at the heat of lunch break, why on Earth  someone would want a literal feast at 12 PM was beyond them, or well, they did know, they just chose to ignore it, that knowledge was hated, as it was filled of the words "I'm hungry" over and over again. Yes, chicken was a good filler-upper, but for lunch?! A sandwich made with it would have just been fine, however that was not the case, as Johnathan watched his opposing coworker Martin begin shoving raw chicken into the odd rotating rod that cooked the meat, in truth, nobody even liked the sandwiches here.

❝ Do you think this is enough chicken? ❞  Martin called out, his voice somewhat muffled by the horrid sound of the lights flickering as usual. His hands continuing to fiddle away, he was due for a tea break, however the boss, no not John, was currently hogging the break room, and not a single person wanted to deal with Elias right now.

❝ Assume we'll have more morons. ❞  John scowled, beginning to walk over to aisle 14, having overheard Sasha call out over the speaker to come clean something up, something, something, code W. Goodness did he hate code Ws.. It wasn't that he wasn't used to it, however it was what he would have to deal with. It stood for worms, and was required to clean up as costumers began to feel a bit too frightened by wasp larvae wiggling all over their shop items. ❝Oh you're right, uhh- say how many more then? ❞  Martin said, but was unanswered as John had already left, leaving the poor restocker to manage on his own.

Having narrowed in on the fourteenth aisle, the employee found himself muttering a swear. There was always more worms. It was disgusting. He, who had been carrying a lighter around with him as of lately,  grabbed a box of sugar and lit it, soon throwing it onto the floor and watching the worms get consumed by the flame. He did not clean up the fire, walking away.

As he made way over to the doors to leave, wanting full well to quit this job, he stopped upon Tim wavering him over, he seemed to be harassed by a tall figure in red attire and top hat. ❝ Why ! I say ! I told you this already, little Tim ! I want only lotion, but your bathroom has no such thing! ❞ 

Scowling John was then told, ❝ Oh hey boss, mind dealing with this Karen?❞ 

❝ Oh, but my name isn't Karen ! ❞  ❝ .. Ugh, are you sure there's no lotion?.. I'll look okay? ❞  John sighed, which caused the other to grow pleased, as they slowly followed John to the bathrooms. ❝ Little employee, I already looked in the girls one ! ❞  ❝ —fine,❞ was all he said as he dropped all of his morals and barged into the bathroom.

There were two men in the bathroom, grandpas if you will, they appeared to be discussing how long it'd take to be found, which did not seem to last long as their eyes met with John's and soon the two vanished, and John fell down stairs that did not exist, out of the bathroom.

His eyes met back with the mannequin, ❝ No I didn't find any.❞  he only did this to stall time, as he knew there was no lotion. ❝ Now If you'll excuse me— I will go look for some lotion in the storage.. Stay here.❞  With that, he sat up slowly, getting up and leaving. He did not head to the storage, rather the back exit, which he passed by a yellow door, saying ❝ You missed, bye.❞

The outside was fresher and less of a pain, no people asking for things. This peace did not last long at all, as he looked down to see a body of someone else's grandpa. ❝ Screw all of you, I'll be back tomorrow.❞  He simply left the scene, going home.