Chapter 1

My name is Layla Johnson. I'm 17 and I'm know in school for being the weird kid or better said the Outsider.

05.14.2014
Layla pov.
I'm on my way to school it takes about 20 mins to get to school, I always take the way through the forest since it's a really nice place I love being in the forest. After school I always go to the forest and do my home work there on my favorite spot my little treehouse my dad and I build when I was 7.I have a lot of things in it like pillows, blankets, stuff for cooking everything I could even live in it and I probably will at some point. Im listening to music over my headphones it's Singular by Sanity Falls I really love Sanity Falls im wearing the SF T-shirt.
At school
I put my headphones away and looked around then I saw my friends Cody, Yuri, Nana and Tori I went to them and they told me about there holidays since it was the first day after summer break. I'm happy seeing my friends again it's amazing since there all definitely my best friends especially Tori she is such a sweet girl. My first class was English,I'm again just in my thoughts and drawing I think you can guess what it was Sally face and Creepypasta. My teacher told me to concentrate but obviously I dint. On break I was sitting on the grass and waiting for my friends to finally get out of class since they had a longer way then me. Then finally they came we sat there and talked I took my note book out and started drawing again. After school I walked to my tree house and climbed up I started doing homework.

(So first chapter of Nightmare! 300 words worked a little on that I hope you enjoy the first chapter I write the second one as quick as I can!)