Idk

You got off the boat with a weird feeling. Ana said delightfully, "Omg, hi your y/n correct?" You responded, "Yup!" Ana said, "Ah, okay! Sorry about this, we don't usually camp but we decided it would be fun! Also if you need anything remember to just ask Carina!"  You heard Elana's EN for dinner. You ran over to the staff cabin and passed out milk. You did your orphans-to-dorms EN. Marleee said worryingly, "Hm, every time we stay at the camp Elm comes and grabs food, I wonder why he didn't come." You said, "I can give it to him no-worries" Marlee said, "Alright! Just be back by 20:00 or your gonna have to stay in the cabin with Elm."

You grabbed a sate but no milk because you know what that's capable of and headed off to Elms cabin. You knocked on the door to see a man with his shirt off. You got embarrassed and look down. Elm laughed, "Come in!" You walked in slowly...You placed his sate on the table and was ready to leave but it just hit 20:00 and you both new what that meant..

You got up and was about to open the door until Elm grab your wrist. Elm said worryingly, "Don't go..it's too dangerous." You said, "I'm fine, I could just run." 5 minutes later he convinced you to stay but where would you sleep-?