Schlatt [17]

L'Manburg has become a problem, yet again. Their election has been heard all across the SMP, and while being told about it, I couldn't move my hands in enough cusses. Now I can actually speak again, since my jaw has healed.

The man I met the day I woke up, Schlatt, is running in the election, business suit and all. He was kind to me, caring, even, and I think he has the makes of a wonderful president.

Eret, however, seems to support Fundy and Niki's party, COCONUT 2020. It's quite a cute concept, but won't hold a good future for the country. I love the pair, yes, but it just wouldn't work.

And POG 2020, don't get me started on them. They've done so much wrong with the country that they built, it's atrocious. The thing would be better off blown up, even better by me.

I think about every one of my rages and problems as I chop away at the trees in the wooded area I stand. The short Skeppy asked me to get him some wood a few hours ago, for he doesn't own an axe and Badboyhalo is busy today.

The tree falls with several snaps, crunches and eventually, a rattling thud. I split the fallen giant into carryable pieces, and into the vanishing backpack that never seems to leave. I can make it appear and disappear and reappear upon a single thought. It has no material holding it closed, yet it does. There's a fabric that just doesn't seem to be there, and it's always there, but not.

I don't notice there's someone behind me until I turn to leave the grove. I scream, not expecting to see the brunette, who towers over me like everyone else, about to tap my shoulder.

"Oh, I'm sorry for scaring you monarch," Schlatt's voice reassures me, his head bowing slightly. "I came here to let you know the election is tomorrow, and if I win, after I fix up that shit country, would you like to forge an alliance?" the goat man proposes, tightening his tie when he finishes.

"I- oh- um, Schlatt. I blew that country up. I fucking rigged it! Why in the name of FG, would I, Y/N, want to ally with L'Manburg?!" I get louder and louder as I speak, more and more anger and rage creeping into my soul.

"It'll be different under my rein, monarch. You'll see later on," he leans closer," and just so you know, when I rule L'Manburg, you and your boyfriend will always be welcome, and seen as my equals." And with that, Schlatt turns and struts off, leaving me in my own thoughts.

[time skip to home]

I relay the entire conversation to Eret, curled up in my throne, chin resting on the armrest as I look at him.

His only response is, "What the fuck," in a much lower, threatening voice. His head tilts to the floor, eyebrows vanishing behind his glasses. A frown that had been flickering on his face deepens, and he merely shakes his head, the act having more impact than it should.

"No, no no no no," he whispers to no one in particular, getting up and pacing the large throne room.

"Er? Are you okay?" I ask, getting up to put a hand on his shoulder, stopping his movements. He looks over; frustratedly running a hand through his curls.

"I'm fine. Please go to your room Nyx," he answers, voice gruff as he plants a tender kiss onto my forehead. I nod, doing as he asked, for who knows what he'd do in his clearly boiling rage.

I step out of the rainbow castle, surprised to find the sun leaving the sky, bleeding out across the blue canvas. A small chill runs down my spine as the cold wind hits my neck, causing me to pick up the pace to my pillar. Tonight is probably going to be a cold one.

I open the oak door to my pillar, appreciative of the soft warmth that flows out. I step in, closing the door behind me with a gentle hiss instead of the typical click. I slip my feet out of the uniform boots, turning to climb the wooden ladder that stands glued to the wall.

I sit down at the hand carved desk, a gift from George, and start writing in the journal that I binded.

Be careful when he's angry. He begins pacing, and voice gets taught. He can keep his cool long enough to tell you to go, but be careful just in case.

I want to see his eyes again. And want to kiss him again.

I put down the pen, close the book and escape down my ladder into bed. I wonder if he's ever going to take it a step further.

Mind, stop. Not now, we're trying to sleep, right? So so it.

Does he even like me back?

NO. NO NO NO. WE ARE  S L E E P I N G.

But does he? Will he ever? Can I ki-

My anxious (and intrusive) thoughts are cut off by a soft knock at the door. "One moment!" I call out, and shuffle out of bed, and to the door. I open the thing to see Eret, with his head hung and crown off.

"Hi... uhm. Sorry for snapping at you earlier. Can I hug you? I'm sorry," he rambles on about how sorry he is for snapping, but my attention latches onto his question.

"Yes." "Yes what?" "Yes this," I wrap my arms around the man, putting my face in the nook between his shoulder and neck.

I hear a soft 'oh' and then arms gently wrap around me, unsure and nervous. I squeeze tighter for a second as reassurance. The set of arms properly encloses me in a hug, a much more confident one, too.

"Stay with me," I quietly tell Eret. "What?" he asks, using the same soft tone. "Please?" He sighs, "Okay. But let me get into my nightclothes." He pulls away from the hug and disappears into his tower. I run back in, also remembering that I need to do so, as well.

About a minute after I finish dressing, Eret walks in, wearing soft looking cotton black. And what draws my attention most, no glasses. No accessories of any type. I crawl beneath the blankets, holding them up so Eret can join me.

The larger body manages to slide under, with a few grunts and much struggling. I almost immediately curl against his side, tossing an arm over the man. He looks down, a smile gracing his lips as he presses a cherry blossom kiss to my lips.

"I love you my dear," he whispers softly in the dark of my tower, and I meet his eyes. "I have loved you since the day I brought you out, maybe even before that," he continues, also placing an arm over me.

"I love you so much. I love you a lot Er," I whisper back, tearing my eyes away from his and burrowing my face in his side. Sleep drags at me, and just before it pulls me away, I hear a soft whisper. "You'll never be able to guess how much I love you."

I'm about to fall asleep PLEASE-

Also ur so sexy aha *lip bite*