Drop Zone

Santa Prisca
June 19, 00:43 ECT

Some criminals in red getups are aiming their guns at Bane and his crew.

Criminal: (Spanish) Our sublime Master proclaims... He will depart this facility... If... One defeats him in single combat.

Bane: (Spanish) Just make it interesting.

Bane walks into an area in front of him. As does a scrawny redhead, Bane is given his Venom injection device.

Bane: (Spanish) You give me back my greatest weapon? What's the catch?

Criminal: (Spanish) No catch. It would hardly test his champion's prowess... If you were not at your best.

Bane: (Spanish) You want my best? (he injects himself and becomes big and bulky growling) You got it. (he pops his neck)

The scrawny redhead is injected with a purple liquid in the back by what looks like a sibling. He himself becomes a huge hulking monster. It charges at Bane and swings a downward smash Bane blocks and punches it in the chest, not making the beast flinch. The monster grabs Bane by the back of his neck and delivers a punch to the gut. It does a two hit combo and before Bane falls he's grabbed and flung into a pipe and  isn't given time to recover as the beast speeds and pushes Bane into the pipe breaking it steam sprays out. The beast grabs Bane by his head and flings him into the air. After landing Bane is punched into the ground.

Criminal: Hail Kobra. Hail Kobra.

The rest chant the same. A big guy is standing on a rafter watching what his champion did.

Caribbean Sea
July 22, 20:08 ECT

We're flying in the Bioship over the Caribbean Sea.

Miss Martian: We're approaching Santa Prisca?

Robin is thinking.

Earlier That Day
Mount Justice

We're watching a briefing done by Batman.

Batman: (theres a map of an island) Isla Santa Prisca, this island nation is the primary source of the dangerous and illegal neo-steriod a strength enhancing drug. Sold under the street name Venom. (next a map of a factory shows up) Infared heat signatures their factory is still operating at full capacity, but all shipments of Venom have been unexpicably shut off) That's where this team comes in. This is a covert recon mission only observe and report if the Justice League needs to intervene it will. The plan requires two drop zones.

Dick: So whose in charge?

Gavin: I thought I told you who I chose as leader.

Robin: I don't think it was your choice to make.

Gavin: I guess I'll leave it open again.

Batman: You can work this out on your own.

On the ship, Robin smiles.

Aqualad stands up and presses a button on his belt his suit turns black.

Aqualad: Ready.

Miss Martian: Putting the ship in camouflage mode.

The ship turns invisible, Aqualad drops from the ship and lands into the water. He runs up to the missile turrets and disables them. Spider-man  still sitting quietly.

Aqualad: (comms) Heat and motion are patched and is now on a continuous loop. Move in.

Miss Martian: Drop zone B.

The Bioship lowers cables the others latch themselves on. They change their suits to black. Kid turns to Miss Martian.

Kid Flash: How cool is this?