Chapter 1

A/N  ~ = thinking. ------ = time skip.      DISCLAIMER: Y/n and Wilbur are both 24 in this story :D and Y/n is a girl POV :3

I'm just gonna get right into it :)

!TW! Swearing

"Hey will?"

"Hey y/n? What's up"

"I've been thinking on a new song but I need your help because I don't know if it's that good if I'm being honest,"

"Why don't you play the song and you could maybe show me it?" Wilbur passes you you guitar and you start playing the new song you came up with,

*INSERT SOFT BOY GUITAR INSTRUMENTAL*

"Y/n you know what, I really like that! We could definitely add some lyrics to that and possibly put some more instruments and beats and it I think it will be even better!"

"You think so?"

"Do I think so?! I know so!" 

"Oh uh thanks!"

"Come on! We have work to do!" Wilbur grabbed your hand and took you to the music room to record. You suddenly blush a light pink when your hand came in contact with his, ~Do I like him?~ you thought to yourself not sure what to feel, you both have been friends since you were 17, you always liked him but he had never really held your hand before, ~I think I do, what do I do now? I guess I'll have to play along as 'just friends' for now...~

"Okay! Lets go,"

You both sit down next to all your music equipment, Wilbur hits the record button after you nod letting him know your ready to start playing,

The sweet melody rung through Will's ears, he caught onto the rhythm quickly and started to hum what you were playing

-----You finished playing your guitar 

"Y/n I honestly think this is going to be one of our best songs, I really do! You've done such a good job just with this,"

"Oh uh th- thank you Will" You stuttered slightly staring into his eyes, gazing into them for what seamed like forever. You notice how pretty his brown eyes match everything about him, his soft lips, his blushed cheeks, his fluffy hair, in this moment you realised you liked him, no... You loved him, you didn't know if you were IN love with him but you for sure loved him. You try not to let your feelings get the better of you but it soon became a loosing battle, every time he pushed his hair back or slightly winked at you, it felt like you butterflies in your stomach, you never realised how pretty he was until now, at this moment you knew that you had crush... you didn't know how to hide your feelings, you always seemed to blow your cover, somehow letting them know you liked them unexpectedly. You became scared that he would hate you if you accidentally confess your feelings to him. You shake your head trying to forget everything which had happened but it was hard to get him out of your mind now, all you could think about was Wilbur..

"Y/n?" The eye contact between you both came to a sudden halt, you look away from him nervously

"Oh uh I- um I- I wasn't I wasn't um I don't- uh"

"Y/n... What the fuck? Are you okay?" He laughed making you smile, he made you happy

"I love you" You mumble under your breath,

"Hm? What was that? Sorry I didn't hear you"

"Oh sorry it was nothing"

"Mkay," You and Will finish the editing for the day, as you leave the room Wilbur winks at you, turning your face a light pink.