Seven:

I hope you taste my saliva.

~~~

"Good morning, sunshine!"

Louis moaned, lying curled up on the floor. He was glad he at least had his hoodie to keep him warm.

"What time is it?"

"Nine O'clock, sleepy head." The smile Harry had could probably split his face in half.

"Is it the fourth day I'm here?" Harry nodded.

"I got you a sandwich with, guess what?" Louis opened his eyes and had to do his best not to poke Harry's dimples as he sat against the wall like he'd been doing the days before.

"Someone's in good mood." Louis scoffed and came sitting next to him.

"I'm always in this mood. You're just extremely pessimistic." Always in this mood? Yeah, right.

"You weren't in that mood when I tried to escape." Not a smart move, Louis. Not a smart move.

Harry's cheek clenched and he sighed.

"You know, if you were smart, you'd remember that effectively and shut your mouth, princess."

Louis did. Harry's mood had definitely changed now. Or not, as he got a little paper bag from his pocket and smiled while opening it. He got a sandwich with cheese out and handed it to Louis.

"There, now you don't have to guess. Happy?" It sounded like he was annoyed but his smirk gave him away.

"Very much." Louis mumbled and ate.

"Is Zayn doing any good?" He asked once his sandwich was done. He'd tried to stop it but his mood actually quite lifted because of Harry's humming while he was eating. Isn't that just annoying, normally?

"Yeah, I actually can't believe we didn't have such a guy with us before. He got us everything we needed to know about the house and Liam managed to place cameras here and there."

"Wow, you're actually telling me now?" Louis mocked, but there showed a little smile on his lips. This was more interesting than the crumbles of bread in his lap anyways.

Harry just smiled while looking down in his own lap. They talked about random things for a bit before Liam called Harry out to work.

•••

"It's day five, right?"

"Mhmm." Harry murmured. He was eating, same for Louis. For once he'd brought himself something to eat too, which made it less awkward for Louis and more casual.

"How're you doing, princess?" He smiled once his mouth was empty.

"Stop calling me that." Louis looked down at his half eaten sandwich with ham and took another bite.

"Sweetheart, princess, what else is in the list of forbidden names, honey?" Harry mocked but he chuckled right after.

God, his good mood was annoying.

"Honey's on the list." He mumbled as he shrugged down the last of his sandwich

"Then what should I call you?"

He rolled his eyes, Harry did too.

"I don't know, Harry. What about my name?" The eye rolling became a constant thing he had to do while talking to Harry.

"That's boring, and I don't want you to call me Harry. Until I find something you approve of, I'm gonna call you honey-poney." He fully laughed now, amused by his own behaviour.