Day 17. Q - Quote (Kinda Angst?)

Game spoilers ahead, and if you're reading this and have not finished the game then I am very disappointed in you because you're looking at Dr content without finishing the series.

~~~

"In the same way, I wanna escape this place so I can make people smile...You wanna perform your tricks in front of those kids, huh? Uh, I mean...you wanna perform your 'magic' and make those kids smile, right?"

"Oh, that's true. Hahaha, sorry for inviting myself... I got too excited. But I'm serious! When we escape from here, can you ask the teacher for permission?"

---

Maki lifted the rock the rest of her classmates were stuck under. Well, there were only three of them left after the execution that was supposed to kill them all. Yet they survived. Still kicking to see another day.

The survivors look up at the bright blue sky that awaited them. The some surrounded them were gone, only freedom awaits them now.

Himiko and Shuichi crawl out of the hole they were in and stood upon the rocks.

Freedom at last. Away from the crazy bear who only wanted murder. The pain of their classmates won't go in vain as they escaped the school of torture.

Himiko and Maki looked up, their classmates weren't able to see the light of the world. The person who wanted to escape the most was one of the very victims herself, Kaede Akamatsu.

Even if they only knew Kaede for only a small amount of time, she seemed to want to be friends with them even if they were going to die because of the school rule. But she had a free pass to escape but instead sacrificed herself to save the class.

Kaede wanted to escape and make people happy, even offering to go to Maki's orphanage to play for the kids. 

But still, she left her dying words before she was swept away in her execution. They have to survive, for their dying classmates so they can rest in peace.

Maki and Himiko look at each other. They both seem to all have one thing in common, Kaede decided to hang out with them. She wanted to get to know more of both of them more in her dying moments.

They both smiled and looked back at the sky. They did survive in the end...and they'll survive longer for her sake. For Kaede's sake!

~~~

Day 17/30 complete!

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦