3 am Mall Trip 2: Electric Boogaloo

As soon as Senpai was off crutches (which surprisingly enough only took a week) he had one goal in mind: finding the source of that red flicker. Unfortunately for Senpai he didn't know shit about spirits or demons or monsters aside from Lemon Demon and that rockstar whose music he occasionally listened to. He decided to do the only thing he could do: ask Skid and Pump for the book.

     So he snuck out of his house at 12:30 am in order to make it there and to the mall before 3 am hit. Of course he didn't want to be... Ambushed again, so he brought a pocket knife and put a bat inside his backpack just in case.

"Hey, open up!" Senpai whispered as he knocked on their window.

"Mr. Senpai!" Skid exclaimed as he let him in.

"Is something wrong?" Pump asked.

"No, I just wanted to know if I could borrow that kit you guys used when we went to the mall that one time." Senpai explained.

"Of course!" They said in unison.

"Thanks! And uhh... Please don't tell anyone about this?"

"Ok! We won't!"

     They happily gave him the kit, which was just a book and a small box with handle on it. Senpai left and headed towards the mall. It was a miracle he managed to make it before 3, although he didn't have much time left before 3 am hit. He quickly skimmed through the book as he found exactly what he was looking for, then set up the ritual that brought that red flicker to him. Senpai was scared in all honesty but he had questions and this spirit was going to answer them. "Who summoned m- Oh. Senpai?" The... spirit sounded tired before he realized who had summoned him.

"You! You've been following me for god knows how long!" Senpai pratically shouted.

"I- Hold on now... Didn't you summon me?" Wut? Was Senpai's only thought as the spirit continued.

"Yeah, you came here around this time a few weeks ago, you and Skid and Pump?" Holy shit I was right..! Senpai thought as he asked,

"Well what do you want from me? What exactly are you? How do you know our names and... Why do you sound like someone I know?"

"Th-that is... A lot to answer at once..." The spirit thought as he took in everything Senpai just asked.

"To answer your first question... I'm here to serve you, so whatever you want from me I guess... I'm a spirit... Sorta, I've never lived a 'human' life so I'm not exactly a spirit but that's the thing I'm closest to."

A spirit that's never lived..? Senpai thought as the spirit continued.

"I only know your names because I've been watching you guys..." The spirit paused before continuing.

"And I really don't want to answer that last question but... Since you asked I have to. Th-this... Might be why I sound familiar..." Senpai watched as the spirit transformed into...

"WHAT THE!?"