wayhaught parenting

When Waverly Earp-Haught was a child she dreamed about marrying her prince charming and have many children.

Her wife Sheriff Nicole Earp-Haught was a perfect parent. She loved Waverly even more ever since gifting her with their baby. She was more protective and made sure to keep their family safe and happy.
Nicole worked a lot as Sheriff but she always made sure to give some freetime to her tired wife.
Now their baby was almost a year old and she fed her with puree food, bathed her, told her stories and sometimes even took her to the police station.
The baby was very friendly and smiley, so everybody loved playing with her.
Waverly went to the hairdresser when Nicole took the baby to mommy baby joga on her day off.
She could not stop showing adorable photos of her two favourite girls and telling funny stories to the hairdresser.
"That kid is very lucky Waves. You two are amazing parents" the hairdresser told her.
"Do you want to have more children" the hairdresser asked innocently.
"Hmmm I don't know. She is still too young. We will see." Waverly said with a big smile.
'Oh so here we go. The baby isn't even 1 yet and they ask about sibling' waverly thought. Getting pregnant was not easy with the Ivf procedure they had many months of hopeful waiting and negative tests. Of course she wanted a sibling for their child, she wanted a bond like between her and sister wynonna. But it might not be so easy after a problematic pregnancy and traumatic birth experience.

Nicole was playing with her daugther during yoga class when another mom approached her. " good to see you here Sheriff Haught! Is Waverly ok?" Their babies started playing with each other.
"Yeah of course. I gave her a day off" Nicole smiled back at the other mom.
"Good for her. You are so much better than my husband" the woman said playfully.
"Well I can never repay her for gifting me with this beautiful baby" Nicole said with dreamy eyes.
"Do you want to have siblings?" The woman asked curiously.
'Oh here we go again' Nicole thought. People always care about lesbians having children. When she came out her family was worried she will never get married and have kids. Now she wakes up next to the most beautiful woman every day and they have this wonderful child.
Nicole knew that her job makes it impossible to get pregnant because she would risk the baby. She had many scars including a stabbing wound on her stomach. She remembers the pain she felt when doctors told her she can't have children.

"Um she is still very young but it is not out of the question of course" Nicole answered quickly snapping back to reality.

Waverly picked them up with her jeep after yoga lesson. "I've missed you both so much" she said hugging and kissing her favourite girls.

" we missed you too mama" Nicole gave her a quick peck and put the baby in the car seat. After a few minutes the baby fell asleep.
They enjoyed the peaceful drive and used this opportunity for an uniterrupted conversation.
" they started asking me about siblings you know" Nicole told her wife.
"What? Me too! She isn't even 1! What is wrong with people? The female body needs at least a year to heal from pregnancy and birth and the research..." waverly was in full geek mode rambling about google facts.
Nicole enjoyed listening to her talking 100 words per minute.
" hey Waves..calm down" she kissed her wife's knuckles. "I would never push you into doing anything. I am perfectly happy with our family" she said with heart eyes locked at her wife.
"I know. I want her to have siblings. I would be a wreck without wynonna" waverly admitted.
"Yeah I have 2 siblings and I have many fond childhood memories as well. As much as I would love to carry a child I cannot because of my injury" nicole said with a tear in her eye. She felt like a failure for not being able to give a child to Waverly.
"Hey! Look at me" waverly stopped the car at the Homestead and palmed her wife's cheeck. " you are the best mommy any child could ask for!" She kissed Nicole's nose.
"We can try to have another one sometime in the future. Or we can adopt. There are many ways to be a parent." She said reassuringly.
"God I love Mrs. Earp-HaUght. " Nicole kissed her wife with passion.
"So what do you think..we carefully put our tired baby to bed and then you can show me how much you love me" waverly said with a teasing tone.
"I like the idea" nicole took their bags upstairs while Waverly took the baby to her crib.
When she came back to her bedroom Nicole was waiting for her sitting on the edge of the bed. " come on now Mrs. Earp-Haught you are wearing too many clothes."
Waverly sat into Nicole's lap and they started making out and undressing.
Waverly started grinding on her wife's lap and felt a bulge in the crotch area.
"Sheriff Earp-haught.." she said while grinding on her wife " is this your gun or are you happy to see me?" She kissed Nicole's neck.
"Well daddy's gonna fuck you so good you might get pregnant" Nicole growled and pushed her wife on the bed and quickly crawled on top of her.
"Ohh yes please. We should keep trying this impregnating method over and over just to make sure we sucseed" waverly said playfully while pulling her wife close.
"I like the idea. Maybe next time they ask about siblings we should tell them how good I am giving it to you." Nicole started kissing Waverly's pussy.
"Oh trust me if you could get me pregnant like this we would have 50 kids already" waverly moaned.
"I like your new haircut by the way" nicole pulled waverly's hair as she was fucking her doggy style.
"Yes daddy just like that" waverly had her prince charming after all