3

(TW:SEXUAL ACTS)
"Y/N! TABLE 24 IS WAITING TO BE SERVED!"
Y/n had started to work at ormonds finest diner her junior year, she's a senior now . It wasn't the best job but it was enough for her to split rent with her brother who is in medical school at the moment.
"I'm coming I'm coming." She replied to her manager,
She went to table 24, and took their orders quickly as people came pouring in for the dinner special, steak and eggs.
Y/n began to feel anxiety play tug of war with her heart strings as she went from table to table making sure the customers were fed and satisfied.

The end of her shift was near but that didn't stop her from taking a break. She put on her coat and went outside, feeling the cold bite at her face. Snowflakes fell slowly as if the night sky was crying the cold out. Y/n looked up at the beauty of Mother Nature, enjoying being at peace for as long as she could.
She hadn't felt this way since her parents were alive.
She sighed and took in the crisp air as the cold pierced her lungs.
"Oh it's you."
That voice.
She turned to her right to see Frank smoking a cigarette, as always, both hands in his pockets and a tinted red nose.
Y/n tensed up as he walked a little closer to her stopping at about 6 ft.
"Hello."
Frank looked up at the sky, deep down feeling as if the world stopped. That same feeling again.
He glanced at her work attire before glancing back up.
"Didn't know you worked at the diner."
Why does he care it's her job.
"Mm."
Frank scoffed at her, she was being a little dry to him.
"Why you actin coy for huh?"
Y/n looked at him in confusion.
"What?"
He rubbed the back of his hooded head,
"You're bein a bitch. A rude bitch actually."
Y/n scoffed at him, token aback by his statement
"Excuse me? I'm not even being rude.!"
He flinched at her tone,
"Hey who the fuck you yellin at like that?"
Her eyebrow twitched
"Look you psychotic dick head. You don't know me and I don't know you so let's keep it that way by staying outta each other's way."
Frank was expressionless he just stared at her as always. Y/n grew a little uncomfortable by his silence.
"I'll be going now."
She turned on her heel and walked away. Frank didn't follow but his creepy eyes watched her every move.

Once she got inside she was full of rage. How could he go from normal to psycho so quickly. The nerve he had, she never said one rude thing to him. She decided it was best not to think about it, hopefully he will get the message and leave her alone.

"Yo y/n your shifts over."
One of her coworkers said as he carried a tray full of drinks for the costumers.
Y/n loved the feeling of being free from her job, it was pure euphoria knowing she gets to go home to her cozy bed.
She  clocked out and said a quick goodbye to her coworkers.
It was about 9:40, her car was parked down a dark ally way that she dreaded to walk through at night.
As she walked near the entrance of the ally way she seen a hooded figure leaning against the wall. Their eyes piercing through y/ns soul.
She sighed already knowing who it was, Frank.
"Look asshole I told you already to leave me the fuck alone."
Y/n walked closer to him as she spoke.
"Just go al-"
All of a sudden Frank swiftly pulled her into him, her back was against the dirty ally wall, she was trapped  between his arms.
Y/ns blood ran cold.
"Y'know you talk a lot of shit with that pretty mouth."
His hand moved to caress her face as his thumb glided down her button lip.
"These lips would look pretty wrapped around my d!ck."
Her face turned red as she began to protest.
"W-what are you saying right now!"
"Shh shhh shhh shh shhh"
He pressed his finger against her soft lips, silencing her.
"I don't really know why but I wanna fuck you so badly. I just wanna hear you want me. The thought of it is just so euphoric."
Y/n wasn't scared for some reason, she was highly confused and embarrassed at his blunt words.
"Why?"
Frank stared at her lips as his face inches closer to hers.
"Your scent is driving me insane."
And with that said He smashed his lips into hers, y/n was shocked.
What was going on right now?
Her body started to move on its own as she started to kiss back.
He shoved his tongue deeply inside her mouth, making sure to leave no crevice untouched.
They broke apart and Frank had lust written all over him.
Y/ns lips were swollen and her face was tinted pink, the sight made Frank want to take her in the ally.
He couldn't possibly love her that's for sure.
Why would he want her so bad?
He began to kiss at her neck causing her to get the chill at his touch.
His fingers made there way down to her pants, she moaned as he began to lightly nibble on her sweet spot.
Frank's hands made his way into her pants causing y/n to freeze up.
"W-wait!"
Frank looked at her pausing his actions.
"I've never done this before."
His heart skipped a beat. He never felt this way before
"You'll be fine."
He began to kiss her a little softer, trying to be a little considerate deep down.
Y/n wanted more, she liked the feeling he was giving her.
She deepened the kiss, of course Frank noticed and smirked against her lips.
"You want it?"
Y/n panted against his lips.
Frank's hand made its way inside her pants and in her underwear.
She gasped at his cold finger softly rubbed her cl!t.
Frank had a strong gaze on her watching her every move, he enjoyed every moment of this.
"Is that you Smiley?"
Frank and Y/n froze, there gazes on the man at the entrance of the ally way.
His eyes immediately went towards y/n and Frank noticed.
He moved in front of her shielding  her from the strangers eyes.
"You need to go home."
Y/n began to protest but Frank didn't listen.
"NoW."