Chapter 1

Setting: The royal palace

Killua's parents are waiting for Killua to arrive at the royal meeting. "I'm sure he'll be here any second!" said Kikyo (Killua's Mother) with a worried smile. King Silva wasn't having any of it, he had more important things to worry about. "Where is my son?! He was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago!" King Silva shouted. The royal guard shrieked with fear, " All your servants are searching for him, your highness!" uttered the scared guard. "We're so sorry dear, would you like to come tomorrow? At the same time?" Urged the Queen. "I'm sorry but I'm afraid not, my family is traveling tomorrow at sunset." said the princess as she was getting up. She bowed and thanked King Silva and Queen Kikyo. The mother sat back down and took a deep breath. Her hand on her hand. "How is Killua supposed to be King without a wife?" said the concerned mother. "Don't worry dear everything will be alright, we still have time." replied King Silva, with his hands on his wife's shoulders.

Changed Settings: At the left tower of the castle, we see Killua and Alluka

"And they lived happily ever after, the end" said Killua quietly with a smile. "That was such a good story brother! I wish that could happen to me!" exclaimed Alluka, clapping her hands. "What? You wish you had long golden hair so a man can pick you up?" Questioned Killua. "No brother, I wish I could go outside and feel the grass.." Alluka said sadly. Her eyes looked downwards and let a tear fall from face. Killua ran over to Alluka and hugged her tightly.

Killua's Pov: I wish I could do more for you, I'm so sorry. This hurts me more than you think. "I promise you, Alluka, I will find a way for you to go outside. Once I'm King, I'll have you by my side, and all your dreams will come true." I said with a smile. I hugged my sister with tears in my eyes. My sister departed from my hug and beamed with a huge smile. "Wait, wasn't your royal meeting today?" my sister questioned. "Oh no I forgot all about it!" I said sarcastically, laughing. But Alluka didn't find it funny, in fact she said "Big Brother, if you're going to be King, you have to show up at your meetings!" Allluka stated, crossing her arms and frowned. I replied with " Even if it means that I am meeting girls?" Her eyes suddenly lit up, "Oh my flowers! Are you meeting princesses?! Oh I wish to meet them, and we could be friends!" She held her hands together and shrieked. Rolling over and over on her bed. I promise, for your sake, you won't grow up alone.

End scene- which means that part is over lol

Setting: Royal dinner

Characters: Prince Killua, Queen Kikyo, King Silva, Prince Milluki, Prince Kalluto, and old King Zeno.

This scene will mostly be dialogue.

Royal Servant: "Dinner is served, Your Highnesses" As all the plates are being served and drinks, Killua enters the dinner room. "Sorry for the wait everyone" while sitting down and looking away from his mother. "Where have you been, young man? You didn't show up to the meeting at all! At Least you could have been late? Have you learned nothing?! Killua?!" Kikyo scolded. Everyone looked downwards, not eating at all. Kikyo looked at everyone, to see if anyone was going to agree with her. "Sorry Ma, I was training with the soldiers in the training fields." Killua said without looking up, picking at his meal. "Lies! Mother! I was at the training fields! He's lying Mother!" Milluki shouted with a dirty smile. "Ooouuu," Prince Kalluto said. Kikyo turned to Kalluto and yelled "Enough Kalluto! Killua-!" "Enough Kikyo, I don't want my dinner spoiled just because of some princess." Replied King Silva, staring at his wife. "Of course dear" Kikyo uttered and cleared her voice. Killua let out a relief and finished up dinner.

Later at Killua's room, writing in his diary. Dear Diary, I don't think I can keep ditching the royal meetings. I know, I'm next to become King. But I don't want that at all. I want to see the world, I want to make friends. I want to break free from my parents' expectations. Everyone's expectations, the people admire me for being born just because I have white hair like my father and grandfather. Sometimes I want to rip my hair out and yell at everyone. People expect me to be perfect but how can I be the perfect King when I grew up with horrible parents. How can I rule the Kingdom when I can't go any further from the palace walls? Maybe one day there will be a chance to escape. At least take a break from time to time or else I really might pull out my hair. Killua stops writing and closes his book. He turns to his window and seeks the light of the moon. Suddenly there is a shooting star appearing on the starry night. Killua's POV: "Oh wow a shooting star! Oh, I have to make a wish quickly before it's gone! "Uh um I wish for a chance to escape the palace for a while, and make a friend!" I look around the stars and moon, thinking my wish will come true immediately. "What was I thinking? Only idiots believe in that kind of stuff."

Changed Setting: Whale Island

"Goodnight Aunt Mito!" yelled Gon "Goodnight Gon! Sweet Dreams!" yelled Aunt Mito.