PREVIEW

Author's Note: This is just a preview of the story Sing Me a Lullaby, the actual story will be coming soon, March 25th, two chapters will be released. The song to the right, down below is called Take It All Away by Red, a christian band. One last thing, leave a comment, telling me what you think of the short preview, and what you think the story might be about. I love the feedback that I get from all you, and thanks, for reading!! Until next time, bye. :)

❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧

        Tears stained his soft flushed cheeks, his eyes a shoot-blood red. He trembled, and clamped his lips tightly together, trying to seal away his cries. But as hard as he tried, he couldn't. He breathed heavily through the digits of his fingers. He had covered his mouth, hoping the sounds would be blocked out, but even so, they weren't.

        His heart raced rapidly, and his stomach sunk in to its pit, he felt sick to his bones. As he continued to shiver and shake violently he had whispered to himself, hoping God could hear him.

                "Please... Please.... Please, God... I... I don't.... I don't want to die."

        But his prayers were never answered and he believed that this was a sign. Why would God bother with a being so pathetic and cowardly? God has no use for these beings, like myself. I deserve what misfortune life I lived. At least, that's what Cassiel convinced himself to believe.

        He took a step forward, the tears constantly and uncontrollably streaming down his face. This was it, the end. But before he officially jumped, he sang himself a lullaby to give him the courage to leap.

                "Take it all away... Take it all away... Take it all away...."

        And then, he flew.