Vilgax VS Ridley: Prelude

Vilgax and Ben 10 belongs to Man of Action and Cartoon Network

Ridley and Metroid belongs to Nintendo

All soundtracks belongs to their respective owners

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

(Wiz and Boomstick - Death Battle Official Theme Song)

Ziana: Vilgax, Cartoon Network's Conqueror of Ten Worlds and rival to Ben Tennyson.

Zen: And Ridley, the Cunning God of Death from Nintendo and rival to to Samus Aran.

Ziana: The depths of space is filled with unknown things, mostly terrifying lifeforms seeking to conquer and destroy. And these two are your worst nightmare come to life. But who is the bigger space menace?

Kira: For this battle we'll be using their standard equipment and abilities, so that means neither Malgax nor Meta/Omega/Neo Ridley will be used.

Zen: That's my older sister Ziana Thundrice, she's Kira Romanov and I'm Zen Thundrice.

Ziana: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win..... a DEATH BATTLE.

Vilgax Conquers DEATH BATTLE

(Vilgax Boss Battle - Ben 10: Protector of Earth Soundtrack)

Zen: Ben Tennyson. Wielder of the Omnitrix and savior of the multiverse. He's faced countless enemies who wish to control the universe or claim the Omnitrix for themselves. But his most iconic and recognizable adversary is a Chimera Suis by the name of Vilgax.

Kira: In 1773, Vilgax was exiled from Vilgaxia for "ambitious disobedience", and summoned to Earth by a distress signal sent by a time-traveling Maltruant. There, he makes repairs to Maltruant's damaged transport in exchange for a Chronosapien Time Bomb, which he would use some time later. George Washington and a time-traveling 16-year-old Ben Tennyson stopped the deal. Watching Ben transform into various aliens is what initially fostered Vilgax's interest in the Omnitrix.

Zen: So ironically Ben himself caused the birth of his first and deadliest villains. Vilgax planned to use the Omnitrix to create a vast army of aliens to conquer to and only Ben Tennyson stood in his way.

Vilgax

Super Strength