Vilgax VS Ridley: Special Edition

The Space Pirate tries to throw fireballs at the Conqueror, but his mouth is forced shut by Vilgax's hand and he's hit by a punch even stronger than the previous ones. However, Ridley quickly turns this beatdown using his tail and claws to deliver a large amount of blows himself. In the midst of this intense clash, the ruler of Vilgaxia grabs his foe by the tail and spins him around before launching him into a mountain.

Vilgax quickly jumps at the mountain with all his might, completely destroying it during the landing, but couldn't spot his enemy anywhere. He looks to the sky, Only to see Ridley up there, taking this chance to unleash a Plasma Breath. Without his weapon, Vilgax could only tank the attack head on.

Vilgax: I won't... fall... like this!

Try as he might, Vilgax was consumed by the Plasma Breath and engulfed in an explosion, resulting in a massive crater where the Conqueror of Ten Worlds once stood.

Ridley: How pathetic, done for already?

However, as he finishes saying that, he notices Vilgax, badly injured but somehow still alive, jumping from the crater, and goes after him to finish the job.

Heavily weakened, Vilgax tries to get away as if to lure Ridley into a but, but it was too late as Ridley's tail violently impales Vilgax, all the while the Cunning God of Death himself laughs at his misfortune.

Ridley: So much for that little speech of yours! This is your end, you dumbass!

The God of Death charges up a point-blank Plasma Breath, when somehow, Vilgax turns around and blasts him directly at his mouth. Confused and hurt by this maneuver, Ridley is sent back, removing his tail from inside the Chimera Sui Generis in the process. This provided the time Vilgax needed to whip out a black and red cube and crushed it in his hands, allowing him to be engulfed by black and red goo. Vilgax is now fused with Malware's remains to become Malgax!

By the time Ridley recovers from Vilgax's surprise attack, he is stunned to find his enemy cladded in a red and black armor as his yellow eyes zeros in on the person responsible for invading Vilgaxia.

Malgax: This ends now!

Malgax morphs his left arm into a Tachyon Cannon and fires a huge energy beam to the Space Pirate's side. Ridley roars as the energy beam dealt serious damage to his body as he coughs up blood. Malgax then added jetpacks and flies into him before throwing a right hook that knocks Ridley into one of his ships. He morphs his other arm into multiple laser guns and fire a barrage of energy beams at the ship, destroying it.

Malgax: *Mocking* How pathetic.

But the Cunning God of Death wouldn't die that easily. Emerging from the debris, he flies in to attack his foe once more. He roars sheer anger and begins scratching and clawing at Malgax, using every part of his body to try and harm him.

Yet try as the Cunning God of Death might, Malgax is not even scratched the slightest. More annoyed than hurt, the Conqueror of Ten Worlds grabs one of Ridley's fists and throws a powerful haymaker strong enough to launch him a nearby moon. Despite this, Ridley's still kicking which greatly impresses the Chimera Sui Generis.

Malgax: You truly are resilient. But this fight has went on for long enough!

He fires his Tachyon Canon arm at the Space Pirate, but the dragon somehow dodges his blows and decides to finish the Conqueror of Ten Worlds off for good by dragging Malgax back into Vilgaxia at Mach speeds, before tossing him into the ground and charges a powerful Plasma Breath which causes a big explosion where Malgax once stood.

But as the dust cleared, Ridley saw something completely different to what he expected; Malgax completely unharmed. Ridley then begins to feel something he'd never thought he'd experience; fear.