Sukuna X Reader (Part two)

You weren't expecting to babysit a fun sized curse at all today and you had nothing really planned to do with him, with the addition that Sukuna hasn't taken over Yuji's body for this long and the uncertainty began to eat at you. You grabbed the boys hand holding it gently you began to walk towards the shared kitchen, pushing the heavy doors open you began to search around for a large bench with enough room to place the fun sized boy and have enough room to still do the thing you wanted.

You found one in the corner which you quickly made haste to get dragging the boy behind you until you stopped. You picked the boy up, placing him on the counter yet he hugged you tightly before letting you go and crossing his arms in his lap. You gave him a smile, turning around you scrambled to grab ingredients to one of your favourite foods and something you hoped Sukuna would like. "Mochi?" The boy who questioned you nodded your head "Mochi ice cream." you could see his face turn red and his eyes began to sparkle. You had finished the mochi ice creams hours ago and had left them to set, so you had left to go sit in the shade under a tree on the grounds.

Yet as the hours went on you could see that the boy was getting older and older to the point you guessed he'd be a teen soon yet need the full twenty-four hours until he could switch with Yuji. He was laying beside you with much more of his normal personality beginning to show, you let out a small yawn turning your head to the boy. "Y/n, do you want to go eat them now?" Sukuna turned his head to you due to his knitted eyebrows he was tired of sitting in the field and his chubby cheeks made it an adorable sight. "Sure," you were going to stretch your hand out to him yet you realised he probably didn't want to hold you hand so you just wandered beside him until he held your hand once again as you wandered back to the kitchen.

He pushed the doors himself letting you in before he let himself in closing the door behind he followed you to the fridge. You pulled the tray out seeing one out of the dozen was missing in which you could only guess was either the second years or Satoru had gotten into them, you placed them onto the bench turning your head to see that Sukuna was able to peer over the bench grabbing one himself. You grabbed one yourself and bit into it you looked up to see he was on to his next one which made you chuckle, placing a hand to stop anything from coming out. He gave you a glare before the two of you continued to eat in pieces, he even gave you the last one which was quite unlike his usual self.

You gave up on trying to understand why someone who was notorious for being selfish, the sun was soon to be set so you decided it would be best the two of you decided to sleep and get Sukuna to switch Yuji must more faster. Both you and Sukuna began to walk towards the female dorms getting odd stares from students. You continued forward, finally getting into your room. You gave Sukuna a push into the room, shutting the door behind you with a huff. Sukuna glared which you only glared back at him, "I'm going to get dressed, you can do whatever." You grabbed your pyjamas off your bed scurrying into the bathroom to get changed in privacy.

You let out a sigh chucking your clothes into the washing basket you stared at yourself in the mirror before you brushed your teeth. You opened the bathroom door open stepping out to see the shirt you had given the boy was thrown on the floor, you looked up to see he was much older than when he walked in and he had grown some muscles which made your face flush and your mouth part a bit as he stared back at you from where he was laying on your bed. He gave you the most uninterested look ever before he hopped off your bed to stand inches away and most certainly stand over you.

"You can sleep in Megumi's room!" You squealed, shutting your eyes and pointing to your door, you heard a chuckle "It doesn't work like that." he whispered he picked you up with you bashing his back he placed you onto the bed yet what you expected he would do he didn't. He just placed the blanket over you, before he went around the other side to lay beside you. You opened your eyes, tilting your head to see the boy had his back to you, "I knew you wouldn't trust me," he let out a whisper before he stood up and sat on the couch across the room, You sat up staring at him.

"Sukuna?" He put his back towards you, like he was asleep or something, you felt bad did you upset him due to nobody ever holding you like that. You heard nothing from him which made you feel bad, you grabbed your blanket shuffling to the couch you laid behind throwing the sheet over the two of you holding him tightly. "I'm sorry..." you whispered in his ear, you placed your hand on his head massaging it gently you did it for a while until you heard a chuckle which made you happy. "You know, I can't remember the last time anyone has ever touched me." You heard the sadness in his voice, you continued to massage his head "Really? My mother always did this when I wanted to go to sleep." you watch the boy roll over holding your back so you didn't fall off the two of you staring into your eyes.

"You really think curses had mothers?" He gave you a small giggle which made you feel slightly dumb, "No... I mean would you like me to do it for you?" he grabbed your hand placing it at your mouth he began to place kisses along your fingers. "I don't want to picture you as my mother figure, I want to be more." You stared blankly at him for a while not understanding what he met, you stared at him confused before you finally understood making a big 'OOOOoooh' sound. Your face went pink, to the point you couldn't hide so you decided to roll off the couch though he tried to stop you, you landed on the ground with a big thud.

Sukuna leant over the couch staring at you, "You okay there?" He asked, you quickly shot up placing a kiss on his cheeks you crawled back beside hiding your head in his chest. "Go to sleep." You grumbled hiding your blushing cheeks, as he wrapped his arms around you as the two of you began to fall asleep.

~~~

You woke up to be alone on the couch with the sheets hugging you tightly, You looked around until worrying hit began to sink in. You shot up to twisting your head around yet there was no sign of him, you ran around you room in worry trying to find the stupid average sized king of curses, you were just about to run out the door but the bathroom door was opened by Sukuna who's hair was slightly damp, he had seemingly found some clothes of Yuji's that except for a shirt which you had expected. "There you are!" you let out a sigh, which made him smirk, He wrapped his arms around you "I'll have to go now, I just want to say my goodbyes." you stared at him angrily "I don't say goodbye, I say see you later because if you say goodbye it means you're gone forever." you whispered which made him chuckle.

In the moment you weren't paying attention he inched closer give you a passionate kiss while also taking your first one. He pulled apart yet you grabbed him harshly giving him a passionate kiss enough to make him blush himself. You pulled apart as your cheeks went inflamed, Sukuna smirked "I'll see you later, Y/n." he whispered softly in your ear he gently placed a kiss on your cheek wrapping his arms around you "See you later Sukuna." it was sad that he had to go but in the end life wasn't fair.

You could tell that Sukuna had switched with Yuji by the way he held you, "Uhh Y/n? Why are we hugging." you pulled away from the boy giving him a sad smile "Don't worry," you let out a small sigh "We should tell sensei, that you're back." You wandered towards the door pulling the door handle yet when you looked down you were horrified, Satoru was crouched holding a glass cup to the same position where the door used to be and well Megumi who was tied up against the wall. "Uhh well, just checking." You watched Satoru scramble off into the distance, and a very angry Megumi who was now getting untied by Yuji, yet a mouth began to appear on his cheek which confused you, it was making kissing faces which made you realise who it was.

You smiled, you bent down to Yuji giving a kiss on his cheek well on Sukuna's lips, before you turned your head away from Megumi and Yuji. "I'm going to go beat Sensei." You squealed running away to hide your blushing cheeks, oh you could only wait to smash his head in the ground.

A/n - Like I said I got big news in which! I'll be bring out a new anime book but this will be just for BNHA characters! I will have a little link in the bio of this book linking you there when I have enough to post for you guys! Anyway really quickly thank you so much for the 3.3K!!!!!! :-)