4

A/N: Hello, here's an update! Lately it's been easier to write for this book than my other ones, so I hope you enjoy!

LISA'S POV

Ruby Jane finishes her routine and the entire time she does it while staring deep into my soul.

Or at least that's what it felt like.

She walks off the stage, but before she fully exits, she looks over her shoulder and winks at the raging crowd.

"Her." I say when I notice Jisoo behind me.

"I'm sorry, but Miss Ruby no longer does private shows."

"What?" I look at her confusedly.

"She doesn't-"

"You said anyone Jisoo. Ruby Jane. I didn't pay you for nothing." Damn the alcohol is kicking.

"She changed her contract. No privates."

"How much? Name your price."

"You don't understand. My girls name their terms on how they want to work here. I don't force them to do anything. All I ask is for a 30% cut of the tips thrown at them, and I pay them per show/private. Some are okay with privates and some aren't and some change back and forth. As of now, Miss Ruby Jane says no privates." Really...why does it feel like there's more to it. Like she had more to say, but won't tell me...

"Take me to her." I deadpan.

"Lisa..."

"Please. She can be fully clothed and no private show. I just want someone's presence and someone to drink with. If you want, and if she wants door can be open. I just...I don't know..."

"I have plenty of girls willing to be..."

"No. Her. I want her. Set it up now or I'll buy this place off of you and shut it down." I honestly don't know what I'm saying. I'm buzzed, so half my mind isn't thinking. I mean the other half isn't thinking either...being preoccupied with the thought of Yerin and the ass.

"Let me speak with her. But if she still says no...it's a no Miss Manoban. I give my girls a choice in what they want to do." I nod and she walks to the back of the club.

...

A few moments later, Jisoo comes back.

"She said okay. Fully clothed. No lap dance. Just someone to drink with." I nod.

"This way." I stand up and drink my last shot of bourbon.

I don't know why I needed to see her or spend time with her. I just had the need to be near her. I can't explain and I don't know if it's just desire or lust or because I'm lonely.

We walk to the back until we reach a red velvet door with a light above the door reading RUBY JANE.

Jisoo buzzes the doorbell.

"Thank you. I owe you and keep everything tonight. No 30% cut. If you need anything or if she tries anything. You know what to do. Hit the button, okay? Lock up when you're done. If you need a ride home call me. I'll be upstairs at my place." Jisoo says and hugs her.

Jisoo walks away and I'm standing there with my hands in my pocket.

She looks me in the eye with her beautiful endearing cat eyes.

"You're going to just stand there or come in?" She says while lifting her eyebrow and crossing her arm. She's already in sweatpants and a crop top. Cute. But also still fucking sexy...She probably was going to go home and I am making her stay.

"Yeah...Uhh...yeah..." I said awkwardly and walk into her room.

"Ughhh...yessss Lisa...right there!" That voice again. Fuck. What is my mind playing me for?

"Lisa?" I'm still in my head.

"MANOBAN!" She says loudly that it snaps me out of my thoughts and I look up at her.

"Another shot of bourbon? Neat right?"

"Uhh...yeah...neat." She makes me a drink and hands it to me.

"Just a talk and drinking buddy. That's a first. You didn't seem like a talker last time."

"Last time?" I looked at her confused.

"You...right...Jisoo said you don't remember anything."

"What am I suppose to remember?"

"Forget it..."

"Okay...so Uhh, why did you stop doing private shows?"

"Someone."

"Okay...did they hurt you or something?"

"No. I just also don't need the extra money for after show privates. I make enough on stage, so why bother to entertain those nasty ass old men."

I laugh and she giggles too. God that laugh makes my insides feel warm. Or it's probably the alcohol.

"Sorry if you're tired and wanted to go home. I just don't want to go home right now..."

"The girlfriend?" Wait how does she know?

"Yeah how did you-"

"Just a guess, and all good. I usually don't sleep for a few hours after my show."

"Oh...we can cut it short. You didn't have to..."

"Well you seemed pretty angry according to Jisoo if I didn't see you."

"I just...I don't know. I felt the need to see you..."

"You saw me on stage."

"Yeah, but I don't know..."

I look down at my hands with the bourbon in my hands and I completely breakdown.

I didn't realize that she was already hugging me. She grabbed the cup in my hands and place it on the table. I hug her tiny waist and cry into her chest.

I try to pull away, but she hugs me tighter.

"You said no touching."

"It's fine. Seems like you need some comfort. Are you tired?" She asks.

I looked at her and nod. She stands up and reaches her hand out to me.

She intertwines our hands and that connection made my whole body feel something.

"Where are we going?"

"My place."

"What?"

"Don't get any ideas. I'm hungry and I'd rather not sleep here. And you should definitely not go home. You'll either breakdown more or go on an angry rampage."

"What about my car?"

"I'll drive it to my place because you're definitely not driving."

"What about your car?"

"I usually Uber or Jisoo takes me home if I drank a little, but I didn't drink tonight."

She drags me out of the place and we drive off to her place.

Why does holding her hand feel so perfect?

What's happening?