The Cake

Kaeya, Childe and Zhongli are all passed out at Dawn winery, they were all drinking because Diluc was gone for the day and eventually passed out for the night. Venti is dead in the middle of the floor. Kaeya wakes up and after a few minutes leaves quietly as to not wake anyone up. Childe wakes up and looks over at Zhongli who is still sleeping, he has his face down sitting on a table. Childe looks down and his face changes from being excited to disappointment as he realises he can't see Zhonglis ass. He then gets an idea and pulls out a knife. Childe then slowly starts to approach Zhongli, who is still peacefully sleeping. Childe then with a quick slash cuts off both of Zhonglis cheeks. Of course, Zhongli wakes up from this sudden attack and falls to the ground off his chair, gripping what once was his ass and starting to scream. Childe actually wears stilts so he's more like 2 foot instead of 6 foot so when Zhongli looks at him he doesn't have to look up that high. Childe gives Zhongli a grin before running out of the winery with both of Zhonglis precious cheeks. Aether walks into the winery mid-way through Childe running out, causing the two to bump into each other. Since the height difference between the two it was more like Aether kicked Child sending him flying and landing on Venti waking him up too. Venti looks up at Childe before instantly screaming as he looks at Childes blood-covered hand with Zhonglis ass in it. Childe gets up and continues to run out of the building, this time not being kicked into orbit. Venti starts balling his eyes out as Aether tries to comfort both Venti and Zhongli, he carries them both out and tries to take Zhongli to some sort of hospital. Meanwhile, while Childe was running with Zhonglis ass he ran into Diona. Childe started to do epic hype beast dance moves which cause Diona to pull out a Bow and kill herself. The knights of Favonious see Childe as he runs by Mondstadt and instantly arrest him.  childe instantly dies on the spot because he was tired. 

i dont have any energy to continue this so

the end <3