Chapter eleven: "Where have you been?"

Peter's pov:

"Hey guys do you know where y/n is? I haven't been able to find her all morning" I ask Nat and Bucky walking into the living room.

"No I haven't seen her since yesterday, want some help finding her?" Nat asks me.

"Yes, please I can't find her anywhere" Bucky and Nat follow me to the elevator, and we all get inside.

"Have you checked the library yet?" Bucky asked me while pressing a button on the elevator.

"No, wait this tower has a library?" I didn't know this tower had a library, since when did we have a library?

"Yeah but no one goes in their except Loki" Nat replies "Maybe he knows where she is they have gotten pretty close lately".

The elevator slows down, and we all step out once the doors open. I look around the library and wow, was it big. All the walls had bookshelves on them and there is a massive fireplace at the end of the room with some couches. I should do my homework in here; it would be so much easier! I walked closer to the couches and gasped when I saw it.

"Oh my god!" Nat and Bucky rushed over to me worrying if I was hurt. Instead they found y/n and Loki cuddling asleep on the one of the red couches next to the fireplace!

"Aw cute, Peter are you okay?" Nat looked at me. I was still in shock; I mean them being together totally made sense, but I did not need to see that early in the morning.

"Bucky are you taking pictures?" Nat said hitting Bucky in the arm.

"Nat stop- I'm sending it to the rest of the team. This is adorable and shows that Loki is always in a stabby mood" Bucky must have been too loud because Loki and y/n started shifting in their sleep.

y/n's pov:

Was I crazy or were their people talking? I opened my eyes slowly and saw that I was asleep on Loki's chest. I started to freak out and fell on the floor blushing like crazy, wait was that laughing? I look up and see Nat, Bucky, and Peter looking at me. Peter looked horrified and Nat and Bucky were just smirking at me.

"What the hell!?" I say loudly noticing Bucky had his phone out, at that moment Loki woke up.

"Bloody hell what are you yelling about-" Loki looks at all of us of confused, his raven hair slightly messy and his eyes still half closed. "wait- are you taking pictures?"

"Maybe-" at that moment I got up to chase Bucky before Nat could pull me back.

"Before you kill him why were you and Loki cuddling asleep on the couch" my cheeks go completely red.

"uh we fell asleep last night while talking" I say simply trying to hide the blush on my cheeks. "Can I kill Bucky now" Nat nods before releasing me. I chase Bucky throughout the library before Friday's voice comes over the speakers.

"Miss y/n, Mr. Stark requires your presence in his office. It has to do with making a certain phone call." As soon as Friday mentions the phone call my whole body stiffens, Peter must have noticed because before I know it, he's giving me a hug.

"It's okay y/n" I smile at Peter. He always so sweet to everyone. I left the Library and made my way to Tony's office. I knocked on the doors and heard a female's voice telling me to come in. When I open the doors, I see Tony sitting at his desk and a pretty blonde woman standing next to him.

"Oh you must be y/n, nice to meet you" The woman holds out her hand and I shake it giving her a smile. "My name is Pepper Potts; I work with Tony."

"She's my girlfriend- ow! Pepper don't hit me it's true!" I try to hide my giggles while watching the two.

"I need to get going, nice meeting you, y/n" Pepper gives me a final smile before exciting the room.

"How did you managed to get a beautiful woman like her to date, well, you?" I say teasing Tony.

"I've been asking myself that very same question kid" Tony responds shrugging his soldiers.

"Okay kid we need to get this done fast because Zemo is probably getting suspicious as to why you haven't returned yet. Basically just tell him you got caught up with the Avengers, but you now have the stone and have gone off our radar. Set a meeting place and time and hang up, got it?" Tony explains to me quickly, I nod my head. How hard will this be? Tony slides a phone over his desk into my hands.

"I will also be able to listen to both ends of the conversation so I can write a report on it, so try not to say anything that's going to make you look like a criminal" Tony says turning on his computer. I enter the phone number into the phone and hold it up to my ear. It rings for a while before someone finally answers it.

"кто это (who is this?)" A hydra agent answers the phone.

"Положите Земо на телефон. Это я y/n (Put Zemo on the phone. It's me y/n)" I say to the random hydra agent. There is silence for a while, and I start to worry everything has gone wrong. Then I hear the devil himself.

"Ah y/n, lovely of you to call." Zemo says cynically into the phone.

"I have want you want Zemo, I have the mind stone." I respond. Shivers get sent down my spine just listening to the man talk.

"Where have you been?" Zemo says ignoring me, "It's been almost 2 weeks, you've never taken this long on a mission even when I you all the way to Budapest. Where. Have. You. Been."

"I ran into some trouble with the Avengers, alright? It took some time to finally get off their radar Zemo. You do realise Wanda Maximoff and James Barnes works with them now? It's not exactly easy to escape two people who have previously worked for hydra and know how I think" I cross my fingers hoping he believes my story.

"You say you have the mind stone?" Zemo says sceptically.

"Yes, I do, do you have what you promised me".

"Of Course, a deal a deal"

"Unharmed?" I question, Zemo doesn't respond, and I can feel my temperature rising. "Zemo answer me! Did you harm Tiffany!"

"Well... she's alive y/n if that's what you're asking" Zemo says simply not fazed by my anger, "She won't be if you take much longer" I feel my body get hotter by the second, I hope she's okay.

"If you want the stone meet me at the coordinates, I'm going to send through to you. I'll be there at 2:00pm in three days' time. Bring Tiffany and if you try anything Zemo I will destroy the stone and take her myself" I threaten the vile man only causing him to chuckle.

"You really believe you have the upper hand, don't you? IF YOU EVEN TRY TO CROSS ME lovely, I'll kill your sister with no hesitation. See you soon" With that Zemo hangs up. I couldn't believe him; he has no idea what's coming...

"Well done y/n, I'll inform the others about the place and time" Tony says turning off his computer and facing me, "also your lucky that phone wasn't expensive" I look at the phone I had been holding, it was practically melting in my hands. The metal was distorted and the glass screen look like it had been dented.

"oh, sorry" I say nervously laughing and putting the phone in the rubbish bin that sat in the corner of the room. Tony just nods at me and opens one of the draws on his desk.

"Bruce and I have finished making the fake mind stone, what do you think?" Tony holds open his hand and in it is a small yellow stone. It's almost Identical to the one in Vision's head.

"It's perfect" I say analysing it, there's no way this plan could fail.

Hai! Sorry this chapter was trash, hope you have a lovely day!