Revenge :)

Today I was planning my little revenge on Mr Stilinski since yesterday he went through my phone, found my nudes and exposed them to the group which was expected from him since he's a pain in the arse.

I was planning on tying him up to his bed whilst he's asleep and then whipping him with my whip (don't ask why I have one) which Lydia would film since she's my best friend and would do anything for me.

We didn't have to wake up early since stiles always sleeps in till like 2:00pm on weekends and is normally 45mins late for school.

So we woke up at around 12:36pm and got ready and head to his house around 1:10pm.

It didn't take us long to get there since he doesn't live far from my house.

Once we arrived I took what we needed which was a whip (obviously what else am I going to use), zip ties to tie him to his bed and a our phones to film it.

We walked into his house without knocking since he gave me a spare key (bad idea) and the best bit is that his dad was at work already so he wouldn't care.

If I have to be honest stiles's house is really nicely done his kitchen is a nice shade of blue with pictures of him when he was little on the side of the table and his living room is plain white with portraits hanging on the walls.

It's a really welcoming home to be in and I've made a lot of memories here with him.

But anyways enough about all that heart touching shit I'm here to whip some arse.

Lydia and I both slowly crept into his room to see him laying in a star across his bed (perfect).

Lydia slowly went up to him grabbed his arms gently, zip tying them to the bed whilst I did his legs and to be fair his feet stank (are we surprised tho). Once they were tied it was time to let the show being.

I slowly tapped his shoulder to wake him up, his eyes fluttered open and he looked at me and Lydia then his tied up arms and legs. He knew what was coming.

"Elide come on I just woke up not now don't be so harsh." He huffed in his really hot morning voice. (Just to let you know Elide is a Nickname my friends use ever since I helped them with the alpha shit and it means brave and fearless). I just looked at him and laughed.

Stiles pov:

I woke up in a very unusual position meaning my hands and legs were tied up too each corner of my bed making me lay in a star position, and then I noticed Elide and Lydia standing there trying not to laugh at me.

That's when I knew what they were doing.

"Elide come on I just woke up not now don't be so harsh." I huffed. She just laughed in my face which pissed me off.

I then look and see a whip behind her, that's when I knew I'm dead meat (haha pun).

She slowly walked up to me, I gulped and whispered "Oh god please not today".

Not gonna lie I probably shit my pants when I saw the whip since that shit was long, and thick as fuck.

She looked at me kissed me and whipped me on my side which made me squint my eyes in pain but pleasure at the same time.

She then whipped me bare legs which stung like fuck but I had to stay strong.

10 mins later she stopped since I was begging her too she looked at me kissed me again but then slowly whispered-

"Fuck with me again and see what happens Stilinski"

she then cut the zip ties and her and Lydia ran out into her car and drove off.

And if I have to be honest that girl drives me fucking crazy...

𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠... 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔?
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡?
𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒...

𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑚 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒... 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠 *𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢* :))))