8. Storm of thoughts

Hello lovlies,
New chapter:-)
Happy reading♥
............................................................

HARSH POV

After the discussion with the mehras.Gautam and I returned home and informed dad about the interview. Today was one tiring day.

As I walked back to my room,took a short shower and had dinner.I was tired and little stressed out.I had never thought that a situation like this would come for my company.I have to take care of it as soon as possible.

If i don't find the culprit soon the company's reputation would become worse day by day.I have to give an clear assuring statment tomorrow.I am really relaxed a bit knowing that now my best friends are by my side and relieved to get vinoth uncle's help.

Suddenly my mind drifted off to aashi.As I have started thinking of her I am feeling that I have met her before.She is getting married in a week , I have felt something strange as to why they have to rush the wedding when they could get married in a gap of six months after establishing a branch in US.It really does seem confusing.

I really felt bad for aashi as she suddenly have to move to US leaving her family behind.She seemed upset but why did she even agree to marry him when there is even more good choice.God!!!! I am never a person to think about other people's matter.

But something is really fishy about this Rohit khanna.I shouldn't think about these stuff and focus on tomorrow's interview.

I dozed off to sleep.
×××××××
As I was getting ready for the meeting niti barged in and she seemed restless.

I asked her 'what' she just mumbled a 'All the best' and got out of the room.

Whats wrong with this girl? I have to talk to her later.

My phone started to ring and I saw the caller id it was gautham.I attended the call''Gautham i will be there in 10 minutes''

''Yeah come fast everyone have arrived and rithu said she will start in an hour''gautham said

''Alright I will be there.Bye''
''Bye''
I cut the call and descended down the stairs and bid my byes and reassured my parents that all will go well.

I reached the office and saw everyone was indulged in checking the preparations. I spotted rana and rithu seated in the couch and went to them.

''Hi guys when did you come?''
''Hi buddy,we arrived just now.Ready for the interview?''rana said

He seemed to be worn out.''Rana Are you alright ,You seem tired'' I asked.''Yes I am fine just a little bit tired from arrangement for the marriage , Nothing big''he said .

Rithu was glaring at him the whole time and let out a deep sigh''anyone could say you are very tired from the look of your face just go home rana.I will be fine even gautham bhai and harsh bhai is here''rithu said

''Well now that I am here its just an hour interview and then we will go home together.I am not going to leave you alone''rana said with his innocent face.

Well making an innocent face ,me knowing how much of an idiot he is.I know he is here for rithu.can't believe a man could change so much after a marriage.

He wouldn't even spare any girl a glance and now here he always sticking to his wife.They were both still arguing while I am in my imaginary world. God!! I should stop being in a trance.

I cleared my throat and said "Okay, Mr.Posessive about his wife listen to me just sit here we could start the interview now and you can go home with your wife'' I said looking at them both