Chapter 6: Why did I let this Happen

Aroma Pov: I sighed annoyed asf because I couldn't find anything to fucking wear. Ari has finally persuade me to go to the damn club by demanding me and promising to buy me an ice coffee latte tommorw. So I sucked it up and now I am in my room having a mental break down cause I can't find anything to wear that is until Ari came in with a black clothing cover up. " ayyyeeee I know you probably didn't have a party dress so my ass got you a present for getting the job" as she sat it down on my bed and smiled deviously as I already know this girl went all out. I rolled my eyes and smiled at I opened it to to see what the dress looked like. I gasped because is was so beautiful but at the same time shows too much for my liking. I looked at Ari like she crazy. " no I don't want to hear it put it on or we having problems sis don't play with me." She pressed as she went out to do her make up and get dressed. It's like I have no say so man as I thought. I went into the shower and cleaned myself for about 20 minutes and got out to prep my self . Then I got down to putting on make up. That took about like 40 minutes but I was finally done. I went to put my dress on. As I was putting the finishing touches onto my outfit I hear Ari saying she ready. I shout back that I am done and starting walking to her and she smirked when she saw me. She snapped her fingers " girl I knew that dress was it you so damn fine bitchhhh that's my best friend right here Don't fuck with her". I smiled shyly. As I looked at her too " shit bitch you way better than me look like a whole damn sundae with a cherry on top". I laughed

Aroma's fit/make up

Ariana fit/ makeup ( just imagine that her hair in a bun)

We giggled and we took our asses to my car cause I was driving tonight cause I told her I am only have like 2 drinks

We giggled and we took our asses to my car cause I was driving tonight cause I told her I am only have like 2 drinks. So we arrived at the club in 30 minutes and to be completely honest I was fucking nervous. I pulled up to the place that's called ' LA SINS' and it was pretty full tonight. Ari was super excited cause her ass got outta the car fast and went straight to the bodyguard and talked in his ear as she point to me and her. He smirked and nodded as he let us through. I raised my eyebrow at her and she shrugged and took my hand and took me to the bar. Ari smirked at the bartender as the bartender smiled. " Hola bebitas how may I help you this evening" he ask and of course Ari chuckled as she asked for our drinks " can I get a henny coco cola for my home girl and a Tequila for me thank you baby." He smiled and nodded and did the drinks and passed it to us. I thanked him as did Ari and we drunk our drinks. I smiled at Ari when she went to the dance floor after her 4th drink. She dead asf right now. I chuckled and went back to my 2nd drink for the night. But I couldn't help wondering who was staring at me cause I kinda felt it for like 6 minutes now. I looked up to the VIP section. I gasped when I saw that Alejandro guy. And was he just so fucking fine. And he was also with this other guy that had green eyes and was 2 inches taller then Alejandro and had short brown hair. He was fine and all but he wasn't Alejandro. Anyways the way he was looking at me was just to much to stand because he was staring into my soul. He looked up and down at me while licking his plump lips as he slowly came back up to look at my face again but this time with a look of anger and lust but I don't know why though. His friend hit his shoulder and then he turned to him. I shook my head and decided I would go to the dance floor cause why the fuck not. I walk slowly to the dance floor and started to sway my hips a bit as I got  the rhythm of it. That's until I felt somebody behind me and I didn't like the presents of who ever was behind me. Cause he started to grip my ass to much for my liking. I moved the strangers hand away from me but he kept trying me so I turned around ready to smack the dogg shit outta him when I saw a 6'1 man behind the gross drunk one. Which of course it was Alejandro as he looked down and scolded at the man in disgust as the dude shook in fear and ran off. I raised and eyebrow at him. But he had different plans and turn me around with my back facing him. As we started to dance to Tank 'When We' which I think is just kinda weird that this song comes on but you know I say fuck it cause I am tipsy asf. I started to grind on him as he gripped my hips possesively but gently as his body was grinding and moving in sync with mine. I moaned quitely when he moves he face between my neck and kissed and grazed it softly with his plump lips. " I couldn't wait to see you again. ¿Por qué viniste aquí con este vestido mostrando lo que es mío? Deberías ser castigada niña. Eres mío. Voy a hacerte gritar papi pronto mi reina."
(why did you come up in here with this dress showing off whats mine. you should be punished baby girl. Your mine. I am going make you scream daddy soon my queen.)
He growled to me and I didn't know half the shit he said but I understood the papi part and that's all I needed to know. I was wet asf. I haven't had sex in quite some time but I didn't know dude like that. I shivered because the way he wa speaking to me was to much and I felt his little friend between my ass and start to grind harder into it. He hissed and grabbed my waist hard and demanding and turnt me around. I was unprepared what happen next cause the next thing I  know the man had his lips on mine. I was about to push away when he start kiss me with so much passion and no mercy on my lips. I moaned as I let him go deeper into the kiss. He licked my lips slowly to ask for entrance and of course I let him in. As his tongue entered my mouth and fought against mine. He groan and lowers his big hands to my ass and grips it hard and starts to rub it as he continues to kiss like I am his only girl. I start to move my hands in his hair as he groans from the feeling and kisses me more as he grinds into me. I had to pulled away from him because he was getting to heated and plus I need to go home. So I slowly remove my mouth from his as saliva kinda drip from our parted lips. I blush a bit I shuffled away . " wait where are you going" he yells as I walk fast to find Ari on some dude that I saw with Alejandro. I tapped her shoulder as she disconnected her lips from his and looked at me. I shook my head at her. " Aye I am going home you coming?" I questioned her. She nodded and got up from him as I took her hand and dragged her from the club as I could hear yelling of my name. I basically speed walk to my car and put Ari in there while I went to the driver sit and boosted my ass on home. After a bit we were home and I ofc pick Ari skinny ass up and put her in her room in clean clothes and walk to my room think on what just happened. I yawn and took off everything I had on and wore a big shirt. I went to my bed and laid down but before I closed my eyes I saw that a unknown caller ID texted me. I opened my phone and read the message that said " Thank for the kiss bebita I can't wait for more" I smiled and went to sleep think of on my one man.