𝚇𝙾𝚇𝙾, 𝚂𝙸𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴 - 𝙾𝙽𝙴 | 𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝚃

𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘.

- Jada P.

»»---------------------►

Simone's alarm beeped causing her to wake up from her sleep groaning. She reached her hand out for the nightstand looking for the alarm before she finally found it making sure to hit it to stop the noise.

After it stopped Simone laid in her bed for a few more minutes before deciding to start her day since she did have a job. She groggily arose from the comfortable pillow that her head rested on before slowly getting out of bed her manicured feet hitting the hardwood floors.

Simone rubbed her eyes as she walked to the bathroom hoping that it would help her become awake and aware. Once she made it to her bathroom she turned on her shower and then proceeded to strip naked. "Hey Alexa can you play my slow songs playlist!" Simone yelled from the bathroom hoping that Alexa could hear her.

Alexa replied with a simple 'okay' before starting the playlist causing Focus by H.E.R. to play through Simone's bedroom speakers. This caused Simone to sigh from satisfaction before taking a step into her luke warm shower. She let the warm water massage her skin making her instantly relax her body. She let her shoulders down and stood under the water for a minute letting her body get wet.

After her body was wet she proceeded to do the rest of her shower hygiene routine. After thirty minutes she finished and got out of the shower. Instead of getting a towel like she normally would she just decided to be naked while she did her morning routine. By now one of her faves Damage by H.E.R. was playing and it wasn't necessarily a slow song but it definitely gave that vibe.

Simone sung along to the rest of the songs on her playlist while continuing to do her morning routine. After she was finished she picked out her outfit for the day and decided to go with a white no sleeve shirt with white leather pants with white closed toe heels and to top it all off she had a white headband with her hair down in loose curls since she didn't feel like doing her edges today.

She took a look at herself in her full body mirror doing poses to see how she looked while doing them and she could say that she looked good and ready to walk into work and deal with her annoying boss Debra who was always on her ass as well as the rest of the team.

Simone stopped doing poses in the mirror when her phone rung. She walked over to the bed and took her phone off charger before answering the phone and putting it to her ear.

"Hello" Simone answered before she heard a sigh on the other side of the phone causing her to roll her eyes already knowing who it was.

"Girl where the hell is you at" She heard Zoelle silently yelling on the other side of the phone. Simone looked at the time on her alarm clock and silently cursed now noticing that she was late. She hurriedly grabbed a white purse from her closet before making her way out of her room door.

"Girl I'm on my way, literally walking out of the door so please stall for me." Simone trotted down her stairs due to not wanting to slip on her heels. "Girl I got you but you know Chris and Debra gon ride yo ass for this." It was as if Simone could feel Zoelle shaking her head through the phone. "I know, I know gotta go bye" Simone said rushing off Zoelle off the phone before hanging up the phone.

Once Simone made it to the last step she looked around for her keys and pepper spray which were thankfully on her kitchen counter. She walked over to the kitchen counter and got her keys and pepper spray and put them in her purse before trotting her way to the door. She opened the door and was about to make her way out the door when she noticed that she forgot one thing.