CHAPTER TWO - COUNTING STARS

CHAPTER 2 FOR YOU GUYS!! I will update every Saturday from now on. I only chose to update once a week, because I do have school, and I won't have time every day to write a chapter. So, if I update once a week, I won't have to worry about rushing the chapter to get it out for you guys. The chapters will be well thought out. That way, I won't miss any key points that I wanted to include.

"this is perfect" -a_gilinsky

"im crying. this story is so well written omg. and also becoz I can't Imagine my idol crying." -uglyinblue

" -uglyinblue

TWO

No, no, no, no. I repeated to myself in my head. This is my worst nightmare and dream come true at the same time. I had dreamt of the day I would see him again, but the days and nights I spent fantasizing over this could never prepare me for the moment in front of me. The way he looked at me just ruled this as a nightmare more than a dream come true. He looked at me, well more like glared at me. I had always loved how his attention was on me, but this was different, and it wasn't a good different either. He used to look at me with love in his eyes that would make me melt every time, but now he looked at me with hatred like he would rather be anywhere else than to be here in my presence.

So, I did the first thing I had always done in situations like this. I ran. I bolted out of the room, with a few of the cameramen following after me. I just wanted them to go away. I wanted to scream at them, beg them to leave me alone for me to have a moment in peace. But I couldn't do that because from the very instant I signed up for this reality competition show, I knew that my privacy wasn't entirely mine anymore. 

I slid myself down the wall, ignoring everything, especially the cameras pointed at me. I rested my head on my knee, using my arms to cover my head, as I let out tears. My breathing increased and I began to have trouble with breathing. I wheezed and coughed aggressively, holding my hand to my neck, indicating that something was wrong.

A lady rushed towards me, concerned and pushed a bottle of water in my face, telling me to calm down and to drink it. The lady may think that water is the best answer and is helping me, but that wasn't the case at all. I pointed to the door where the competition was being held, and where I left my inhaler in the midst of panic. The lady patted my back as I choked on the water and soothingly told me to calm down, but that really didn't do any good.

In a matter of seconds though, someone busted through those doors, holding my bag. The person, who I couldn't really focus on—due to the fact that I was getting dizzy—ran to me. I could make out his male-like features, his brown short hair, and lean yet muscular body. He told the lady to back off and give me some space. The guy held me in his arms with such care that it surprised me so much because no one has ever cared for me like that in nearly a year or two. He put the inhaler in my mouth and released the vaccine inside of me.