Chapter 5: Hadley's POV

New York City huh. I never thought I'd ever find myself here, or even on Broadway but there you go. Here I am with my beautiful girlfriend Emily and a job as Raoul in Phantom of the Opera. It's also great because I'm gonna be able to catch up with Ramin and Sierra.

Thinking about it, I haven't seen both of them together in at least a year. It's almost like their friendship has just gone down the drain. Maybe all of this 'Rierra' stuff has gone too far.

I walk into Starbucks out of the chilled September air. I look around and spot my Emily sitting on an isolated table, drinking her coffee as she plays on her phone.
"Aloha!"
I say planting a kiss on her cheek and taking the seat opposite her.

Emily is a journalist who works for this massive company in New York. It's kind of been her dream job since she was little and she has never complained about it.

We both met each other in London when she came to do a report on Les Mis when me and Ramin were in it. She has a pale complexion with blonde curly hair that is medium length. Her eyes are green and she generally wears black high heeled boots with a short black dress and a black leather jacket. She's pretty much the most badass journalist ever.

"Hey."
She says sounding like shes keep me something from me.
"What's the tone of voice for Em? You know you can tell me anything."
I say, rubbing her back in what I hope to be a comforting way.

"I went to the doctors today to get a general health checkup and I found out that I'm pregnant. I had no idea and I didn't feel funny and I just...."
I silence her by placing a tender kiss on her lips.

"You're pregnant?"
I ask. She nods and fails to meet my eyes.
"Em that's great news! Honestly the best I've heard all year. Omigosh I'm gonna be a father. Whoo hoo!"
I yell picking her up and spinning her around. She giggles when her hair gets caught on my face and I get blinded.

"Wait it is mine right?"
"No it's Brad Pitt's, really Hadley who else's would it be."
She say giggling like that little inner child within her.
"Sorry just checking!"

"Anyway what are we still doing here if we can be buying champagne and celebrating!"
I yell, grabbing her hand and dragging her out of Starbucks. Our apartment is only a couple of minutes away from Starbucks which is lucky seeing as Emily is wearing 6 inch heels. Even with the 6 inch heels she's just about the same height as me.

"Crap you're tall!"
She exclaims, looking up at me.
"But aren't taller people better to cuddle with?"
I wrap both of my arms around her and squeeze her so tightly that we can both just about breathe.
"Hadley you're squishing me!"
She gasps for air.
"Oh sorry I didn't notice."

We walk hand in hand back to the apartment as the cool air nips at our faces.
"Brrr I'm glad to be in for that!"
Emily says referring to the weather.
"Agreed."

Once we actually get inside our apartment I say.
"Now you are looking incredibly gorgeous today so..."
I pick her up and throw her onto the bed. It's so funny the amusement on her face as I army crawl towards her.

"Hadley what's the point I'm already pregnant."
I sit up abruptly.
"True I just forgot."
"Oi!"
She yells throwing a pillow. We stare at each other for a couple of seconds before we both grab a handful of pillows and the war begins. The battle that commenced spilled lots of blood, or pillows I guess.

"Well seeing as you're already pregnant, shall we watch a movie?"
"Of course kind sir."
"And what moving would you like Madam?"
"Frozen?"