🌻i diddnt mean to🌻

Plot:

🌻Technoblades voices get two loud and were demanding blood and technoblades does something he regrets......alot. 🌻

🌻Tw:
Blood
Shouting
Swearing

---------🌻🌻🌻----------

The voices were very loud, way more louder than ever before and they were demanding blood.

Philza was the only person who was with technoblade in his house, Techno couldnt hunt for blood since all the animals had gone into hideing.

Philza was reading a book and sat on a chair.

Technoblade was watching philza when everything went red, Technoblade was no longer in controle of his body and he slowly walked to philza

"Hey technomate" philza said not looking up at techno as he already knew it was him.

Drewl was comeing from technoblades mouth and some landed on philzas book, philza looked up "you ok mate?" Philza asked but diddnt receive a verbal response insted techno pulled philza out of the chair and threw phil at the wall.

Some blood dripped from philzas nose and technoblade smirked and walked over to philza.

Philza quicky stood up and doged technos fist "TECHNO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" Philza shouted in pure fear and technoblade slowly walked to him and put his hand around philzas neck, strangling him.

Philza coughed up blood and looked up at techno with tear filled eyes.

Suddenly techno let go and looked at his hands and backed away.

Technoblade was now in controle of his body again.

"Shit" techno wisperd

"Philza, im so sorry i diddnt mean to" technoblade said and wiped his mouth and looked at the small splats of blood on the cold wooden floor.

Technoblade walked to philza  and put his hands on Philza waist and Philza flinched

"I-im so sorry phil, i couldn't controle the voices..." techno said

"I-its ok m-mate" Philza stutterd

"NO ITS NOT I HURT YOU!" Techno shouted makeing phil flinch again

Philza Shook his head and without thinking he kissed technoblade on the lips and techno froze for a seconded then kissed philza back.

Technoblade deepened the kiss and his grip got tighter on philzas hips makeing Philza gasp. Technoblade took this opportunity and put his tounge in philzas mouth and started exploting it, leaving no place untouched. Philza moand and blushed out of embarrassment .

After a few more seconds they pulled away and both took deep breaths. Technoblade let out a deep chuckle at the state of Philza.

Philza was a blushing mess.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

End

Thank you for reading this one shot

Words used : 432