🥀 Bakugo x reader: If I killed someone for you🥀

I'm sorry that I did this, the blood is on my hand

I stared at the scissors in my hands, debating on whether or not it was necessary. I looked up in the mirror in front of me.

I stare at my reflection, I don't know who I am

I sighed and took a section of my hair, closing my eyes, I cut it off. There was no going back now. I opened my eyes, and the person staring back. It made me sick, not to be able to recognize who they were.

I practice my confession, in case I take a stand

 While I continue to cut off the different sections of my hair, I remembered why I was doing this. And what I would say when anyone asked.

I'll say I learned my lesson, I'll be a better man

 I didn't want to do this, but I had to. I didn't have a choice. I had to become better because what I was before wasn't good enough.

I'm packing up my things and I'm wiping off the walls

I had thrown out all the clothes that I couldn't wear anymore and replaced them with newer things. Things that I knew would be good enough because that's all that mattered

I'm rinsing off my clothes, and I'm walking through the halls

I threw away all the hair that was now littering my bathroom floor and took a final glance at my reflection making sure that there was no hair littering my shirt. Then I ran my fingers through the now shorter locks and left the room.

I did all for him, so I felt nothing at all

It was all for him. He deserved nothing short of perfection, and I wasn't it. So, I did what I must.

I don't know what he'll say, so I'll tell him when he calls

I began to make my way to his house and pulled out my phone. I pulled up his number and my finger hovered over the call button. I stopped for a minute, then turned off my phone and put it back in my pocket. He'll know soon enough.

Would you love me more, if I killed someone for you?

I wonder if he would be happy with what I've become. He was always talking about all the things that he liked in a person, and now I'm all of them. 

Would you hold my hand?

I looked at a band-aid on my hand from the time I tried to cook something for him. He always said he wanted someone who knew how to cook.

They're the same one's that I used when I killed someone for you

I shook my head of my thoughts and pulled my phone back out. I checked my social media and saw that one of my pictures with Bakugo was trending. I looked so happy then. It was an older picture before I changed for him. It was before I became what he wanted.

Would you turn me in, when they say I'm on the loose?

"(Y/n)?" a voice called behind me. I turned around and saw Midoriya behind me. He gave me a confused look.

"Hey Midoriya, how are you?" I asked, placing a smile on my face.

Would you hide me when my face is on the news?

"What did you do to your hair?" he asked me. I froze for a second and reached my hand up to the shorter style I now had.

"Nothing, I just cut it. I thought it would be a good change, you know?" I said. Midoriya shook his head.