♥ Part 6~A beach 'date'?♥

I JUST READ 'FLOWERS FROM 1970' AGAIN AND IM CRYING WHILE WRITING THIS :[

Karl's POV

Today, I had to film with Jimmy, but after, I promised Sapnap we would go down on the beach. He seemed really exited about it so I agreed to go.

Cautiously, I knocked on sapnap's door, not trying to wake him. He opened the door with a baggy shirt and grey sweats on, his hair was messy and eyes, slowly adjusting to the brightness of my room. "Hey Karl!" He said, with a morning voice. It sounded raspy, hot. What? You can't think that.

"Hey sapnap!" He embraced me with a hug before I continued, "we still up for the beach today?"

"For sure! Didn't you say you were filming with Jimmy today?" He remembers. I felt my heart flutter at the thought, but I shook it off. He was probably just trying to be friendly. Nothing more.

"Yea. It's in about 30 minutes, so I'll be heading off now, see you at 3!" I gave him a quick smile before walking out my door.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

The filming was pretty exiting, I won a plant for coming last. Truly, I'm not good at sports, which is what we had to do. It was the person to score the most basketball hoops in 10 minutes wins 10,000 dollars.

I was quick to return to sapnap though. Quickly, I rushed back to my room and changed into some black swim shorts and a white button up shirt. I ruffled up my hair, then headed back out to meet sapnap.

He was wearing a black button up shirt, but the top three buttons had been undone, exposing a bit of his chest and v-line. "Hey Karl!" He greeted me, I embraced him in a hug, then reached for his hand and held it. That's normal right? Two 'friends' holding hands'? Yeah. It's normal.

I broke my thought by talking. "Hello Sappy!" He smiled and we started to walk down the large stretch of beach.

What caught my eye was a little bit of light coming from a candle on a small picnic table with two chairs across from each other.

"Well, this is our stop." He lead me to the table and pulled out a chair that I gladly accepted. He sat opposite from me.

"It's nearly as pretty as you are." I blurted out, meaning just to keep it in my head. My face flushed a deep red colour on what I just said.

"Well if it's as pretty as me, it must look awful with you here." He complimented. I didn't know my face could go that red at that point. My cheeks burned.

"Sap!" I cooed.

"What?" He asked, jokingly, then continued, "I'm just telling the truth!" I giggled.

He reached under the table and lifted up a fawny coloured basket. Slowly, he placed it on the table and brought out some food. "Y- you planned this?" I stuttered out. He smiled and nodded. "Wow. Thank you Sap!"

"My pleasure. Only for the most special boy though." He said. No Karl, he didn't mean it romantically. Stop thinking about him like that. There's no way he likes you back anyway. I bet he gets so many girls. He's straight and likes women.

I felt my eyes getting wet, but passed it off with a yawn.

(IDK IF YOU GUYS GET IT AS WELL, BUT WHENEVER I YAWN, MY EYES WATER.)

"You seem tired." He noticed. I nodded my head and looked back at the food and started nibbling on a strawberry. "After this wanna go back to the room?" He asked.

"Sure." I agreed, before adding, "only if that's what you want to do that is." I rambled but he stopped me.

"It's ok Karl. I don't mind going back if it's with you." He held my hand and started rubbing it. I blushed at the gesture, and by the looks of it, so did he. "Your blushing!" He pointed out.

Embarrassed, I his my face in my hands and looked away.

"Karl, it's alright, no need to hide your face. If I'm being honest, I think I am as well."

I took the hands away and looked at him. To my surprise, he was, in fact, wildly blushing. I giggled and hopped up and ran into the water.

I looked back at sapnap, who was getting up as well and running after me, and continued to run until my feet met the cold liquid substance, that was the water. Sapnap tackled me to the floor, the waves brushing my back and through my hair.

"Sorry Karl." he muttered, not getting up. Strangely, he lowered himself down, so that his head was on my chest and his arms were wrapped his arms around my back.

It was weirdly comfortable. I felt safe. It felt right. No. No it doesn't. He's doing this as friends. Nothing more.

"Want to go back to the room now?" He asked. I didn't want this moment to end, but I ended up agreeing to head back.

We snuggled up in his bed, before drifting off to sleep.

859 WORDS!

LOVE YOU ALL

EAT, DRINK, SLEEP!

YOUR WORTH IT <3

-DUDE :]